The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Mitch.Wagwaan Mitch.Wagwaan wrote:

I get what your saying, I think the tall buildings and the loadout and contracts is what makes it harder than Apex.

Just checked and Warzone doesn't use SBMM

Missed that you edited it that. Actually, surprised they don't use some sort of SBMM. Games nowadays have been catering to all their crappy, average players instead of the top tier ones because they of money. 

I have no idea if it's the same on console. But if you look into it, your average player, even on PC typically has atrocious aim and can barely win anything. I've had my fair share of toxicity in the past. It gets stressful constantly picking up the slack for baddies. That includes the friends I play with lmao but at least they are well aware they suck and I'm the carry. The absolute worst is getting matched with trash that think they are good. 

I never understood why some of these players can go like 10-20 games struggling to just get a couple kills let alone win, and still play the game. 
Go my Minions!

Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 9:19pm
Well Law my man, The Apex form is next level. I'm not even going to pretend I was anywhere near that good at it, team wiping top rankers and shit jeez. Would like you to change you mind on Warzone though and have a game, wanna see this laser beam steam train in action. I think you would be surprised that I can hold my own too. We may never know.
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 11:50am
here I am reading mitch & laws comments thinking I was pretty decent at warzone because i top 10 a lot...lol

The only BR game ive really played, enjoyed the hell out of it. Made me buy modern warfare and ive been playing that a lot lately.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic