Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [WD#5] The Pew Used For Truth
    Posted: 24 July 2016 at 11:50pm
misanthropic, distant populous is my respite
nepotism connected, impish relentless
peasants that iconoclast, ossify my presence
pro taggin this antagonist, philosophize message
christen me transient, bizzy bone infringement
osmosis from 'no mad', this solve it so fast
conjugal with a pot of gold, still never broke back
#Bananas
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2016 at 4:24pm
This wS abut more obscure than the other entries, interesting rhyme schemes and very compact content. I felt the meaning of the words could of been better overall but you came with an interesting technique. Definitely brought something different to table here.
#bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 9:03pm
lol @ broke back...you're always super compact when you do these type of things (WD to pyramid schemes)...the philosophise message bit just sounds dope in my head. I see what Ruts is saying, it does feel like a purely technical exercise for you...almost like you bang it out quick time. Know you're more creative than that so it'd be interesting to see what different directions you could take it in next time. You don't need to be as brutally compact, just my view though.
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2016 at 5:32pm
Neek you crazy muhfukkah lol. In my head I had an old Tribe called Quest beat playin...ha the shit melded perfect. Dug the humor and freestyle ability.

Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 5:48am
interestingly, like Que i had a tune going. .but it was the instrumental for queens gets the money. ..and i kept repeating your lines over Jay Elec's hectic progression..and it at least seemed to bring insight.   hard to tell, tho. .this drop was reminiscent of some ginsberg pieces...

nice

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 7:45pm
Wasnt as concise with meaning than the ones i have read through. What stood out is you used less than the prescribed 10 lines. Woah, Its tough to do so especially with the vocabulary that you had to use. This was definitely a flew joint and very very tightly squeezed. Nice work here

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 10:09pm
Damn you Neekski
I thought I was taking the piss knocking mine up in twenty mins!!!
You done put the 60 second shovel over eveybodys bonce
Crazy maybe even deep.....I dun know, me no scuba
Peace

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 10:19pm
spume, I got you bro. the first two minutes of this interview really helps decode this verse.

I am glad that you picked up on the vibe tho. I appreciate that.
#Bananas
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 10:38pm
Oh dear lmfao
I already got this shit on some daily loop shit
Should'a seen this coming
Double damn you playskools

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic