Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 2 Review
    Posted: 12 July 2009 at 2:08pm
Week 2. Seems an age ago now, right? Well, here is the lowdown of what happened :

Pro Division :

Arguably the biggest upset of the league to date, as Kiki Spirez takes a massive KO over Junior. Voting was concise in this battle, and just as Kiki said in the week 2 Preview thread [that you all shunned, you dirty bastards] - he likes being the underdog, and it makes him battle harded. Junior clearly didn't heed this warning and came ill prepared. Tesla picked up another N, and seeing as he doesn't post on the site any more, I can see a lot of those coming his way, which left DTK with an easy win. sparta picked up the W v an ever elevating Lucky D, who, wasn't so much as unlucky in the battle v sparta, as he was untalented. Harsh? Yes. But the simple fact of the matter is, sparta took this with experience that Lucky D is growing to get. A few more seasons, and Lucky D is the kind of guy we can expect to be picking up the big W's in the top leagues. Watch out for him.

Semi-Pro :

We shall start with Rameez. He won. If that, in itself doesn't say something about amazing feats in this battle league nothing will. However, the manner in which he beat an always progressing, legendary pending club massive rapdisup, was astounding. Rameex actually had a verse worthy of, well, of being called a verse. His wordplay was unrivaled, his punches, at any level, we hard hitters, and he pulled off a verse no one could expect from him. So well played. Joey Nice, who is really making a name for himself around LA with some big battles, and big wins, took the W v aminal in a 1 sided contest, which left us with the battle of the division. Kay-B, the cheap winning, noob smashing hoarder, v Mr Ice Cold himself, who today, was maybe a little too chilled for his own good. In a battle that I thought could have gone either way [Thats either way, not Ether way] actually led to Kay B taking a big W over an old friend, and cementing his place as the top battler in the division.

Amateur :

Calibra, despite the infamous Scotty hate, the exceptionally long 2 day ban, and the fact that he's in general, quite a noob [just kidding dude] - picked up a win against matt the ripper, in a battle that I thought could have gone to any of the battlers. Matt, fresh from his 50 bars of ripping the piss out of someone, came into the battle with his head held high, looking for the win. However, any boxing trainer will tell you, chin down, eyes up. The fact that matt left his chin wide open, means he got knocked the fuck out. Too bad. I.S.G's insane elevation over the past weeks continued here with a W over ProFound, and R.L.H caused an upset by taking a win over Senor Perfecto.

There it is.

Edited by NepentheZ - 19 July 2009 at 12:44pm

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 12:44pm
Finally done this, by the way. Make sure you read :D

Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 1:02pm
Thanks for the shout out Nep, but it wasn't a KO, still a win i was proud of though, in the context of the league, and because he'd knocked me the fuck out twice before.

Btw, when do you think you'll have the tables up for us to see what's happening and what we'll need to do in the last battles? I know you have a lot to do, but i cba to work out what everyone got and put it together in my head myself Embarrassed

The usual props for making this bitching league Clap
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 1:03pm
I will do the tables today mate. Just need to figure out how to do them :D

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:07am
lol @ Ether...Stern Smile
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:09am
hahaha, you cunt.

I-SEE-GRIPS View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-23-0
Form: LLWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 9:41pm
Previews/Reviews=I like to read these
Props Nep
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 9:45pm
Yeah these add something extra to the League props Nep, just a shame they were late lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic