Introductions: What's up from Canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's up from Canada
    Posted: 27 December 2018 at 4:14am
What up everyone

From Canada, been looking for legit rap forums to join as I'm developing my music again. Hit some hard times where it was difficult for me to express and share my work with others, however I wrote when inspired and I have been recently working on recording again (more time spent away from the mic than anything).

Mostly here to meet other mc's/rappers/producers that have passion for lyricism and flow. I gotta say, this is the first rap forum where there's a lot of cats in here with mad skills, so props to everyone here doing their thing and sharing their love.

Since I am in the process of recording again and sharing some of my more recent work, I will be creating a soundcloud account soon when it's all done. Did a few demos last week and have just been in the process of renting different microphones messing around with mic placement to get the kind of sound I want...

I haven't explored much of how this works but if there is a way to PM/DM on here and you'd like to hear what I'm working with feel free to message but until then (or until my soundcloud is up), thanks for allowing me to be part of this community.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2018 at 5:03am
hey man. welcome. you can post your work in the audio forum:

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/audio-mic_forum27.html

but do need a certain amount of post before you'll be able to create a thread. Just drop some feedbacks and things like that and you'll be there in no time. 

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2018 at 9:43am
Greetings ESSENCE welcome to LA,Happy that you found us post and have fun,plus
looking forward to seeing what you got...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2018 at 5:54pm
Welcome to LA brother
Looking forward to seeing what you got

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2018 at 9:54pm
Where you from in Canada?
The original comeback kid
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2018 at 3:21am
More like sister

And thanks everyone for the welcome!! I appreciate it, will start replying to more threads and being part of this, enjoying it all so far specifically a dude that goes by the moniker Crimson?? Love his flow for sure so looking forward to everyone else, especially all of you that have welcomed me
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2018 at 3:22am
I live in Ontario! Are you from Canada as well? I'm looking to relocate to the west coast eventually
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2018 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Essence1 Essence1 wrote:

I live in Ontario! Are you from Canada as well? I'm looking to relocate to the west coast eventually

East coast dude over here, I'm up in NB
The original comeback kid
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2019 at 8:20pm
welcome
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic