General Board: When did LA become so soft?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:11am
Yeah wtf is up with you two?
The original comeback kid
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 4:04am
Originally posted by hanGing hanGing wrote:

Easy answer - it became soft when I stopped turning up as much. ;)

Correlation doesn't imply causation, but I'll be damned if this doesn't make all the sense.
Insert something rappy here
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

It has

Are you around these days or is this some kinda ridiculous coincidence that we both showed up on the same day

I'm around. When i get two minutes to sit down I'll pop in and have a read through things.. See what's going on.. ponder dropping something.. ponder battling (though i'd rather do that live)  - but mainly to survey the land i once ruled.. Wink

But seriously - with the music stuff I'm doing and the venue i run.. barely get the time .
"Sicker Than Thou"

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 8:51pm

It has

Are you around these days or is this some kinda ridiculous coincidence that we both showed up on the same day

I'm around. When i get two minutes to sit down I'll pop in and have a read through things.. See what's going on.. ponder dropping something.. ponder battling (though i'd rather do that live)  - but mainly to survey the land i once ruled.. Wink

But seriously - with the music stuff I'm doing and the venue i run.. barely get the time .

Go my Minions!

hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

It has

No need to bow. I hate formality.
"Sicker Than Thou"

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 5-3-0
Form: WWWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 9:57pm
from what i read i can agree a bit, because its one thing to respectively battle someone with personals
but its a whole different story to discuss things like peoples family that passed away, like the example 

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:25pm
TBH it's a select handful of members that cry over stuff.  I've done it with Ashley when she posted something about a death and I had a bar in battle about it. I had a bar to JBrenn when his wife almost died and he posted about it. Not a single person said a word to me about it. Majority brushed it aside, voted for me, and never said a thing about it. How come they've chastised others for doing it, but let someone like me slide is the question? (I'm pretty sure this was before I was modded or became a huge part of the site)

Granted, much time have passed after I wrote those and I've changed a shit ton as a writer. I don't condone it anymore and I'll admit I probably shouldn't have wrote that in my bars. However, rules are set in place to prevent the use of outside personals and now any surnames. If it is something that you have put on the site it becomes fair game. I've had Daydizzle use an offsite personal reference to my girl in a past OM. I never said a thing and I could have just easily removed it being a mod. In fact, I even left respectable feedback on the piece. There are def some that would have been up in arms and crying that this is 'why no one wants to be here, so on and so on'. I am not saying that it is allowed. But there is no need to be a bitch about it. They could just calmly pm a mod and we will take care of it accordingly as Stalin did pretty swiftly with the recent Neek situation. 

There is just a handful of people that either bitch and complain about it or use those rules to their advantage and try to hide information so they can go gung-ho on personals with their opponents and then have nothing there to be used against themselves. 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic