Topic ClosedFrequently Asked Questions: Why am I branded a Troll?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why am I branded a Troll?
    Posted: 18 July 2014 at 2:01pm
Question:
Why am I branded a Troll?

Answer:
A Troll is somebody who attempts to cause problems, confusion or augments by being mischievous, pretending to be stupid or making comments that will raise emotions. They are primarily motivated by the reaction they can from people, generally they will seek a negative reaction. Hoping to either make a fool of their victim or wind them up by consistently pressing their buttons.

There are different types of trolls. You have the Big Game type who just argue and beef with everyone. The Mozart type whose sole reason of existence is to troll people for shits and giggles by making stupid comments and acting a fool. And then there is the Dougy, XLNC and Rapper T type who make it difficult to work out if they are just making very bad attempt at trolling or really truly are as stupid and idiotic as they appear to be.

The Troll Alert group is designed to have two effects. 1) Highlight to the community that this user is a potential Troll, which sabotages their attempted trolling. 2) Encourage the borderline trolls to desist their shitty behaviour and become a better member of the community.

No matter what type or level of troll and despite how good or cringe worthily bad they are at trolling it does not benefit the community as a whole and is potentially damaging. So I will continue to place members into this group who I feel are blatant trolls or if I cannot work out wtf is going on in here strangle little head, to shame and ridicule them into improving their stupid and foolish behaviour.

In return for their damaging, pointless and worthless contribution to the site and communtiy as a whole, Troll's will be stripped of many benefits that other members are able to enjoy such as: Avatar, Signature, Linking and Private Messaging.

Solution:

The only way to rid your self of the shame and ridicule that is the Troll Alert group, is to become a valued and worthwhile member of the Lyrical Assault community. Your posts and your attitude in general should be seen as more of a positive contribution rather than a complete waste of hosting resources.

When I feel and only when I feel you have made a positive change will your account return back to normality including the restoration of your member privileges. Requests, pleas and pestering will only serve to strengthen the case against you. Forcing you to be forever branded a Troll on Lyrical Assault.

Edited by Scotty32 - 18 July 2014 at 2:29pm
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic