Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HallowJack View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HallowJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [WMD1] Impending...
    Posted: 13 February 2016 at 6:02am
shut up and listen. i didn't travel here to be ludic
i came to warn of a vociferous plot that's now in collusion
chemtrails spread by man-made weather storms up in orbit
soon death'll come as an inhalant or some form of absorbent
a Pharaoh's advisor can mimic Moses' miracles, can't he?
Black Science is used to mock God, but they just call it 'Aeromancy'
they sit back gorging on gorgonzola, worshipping the Gorgon, Lola
brainwashing the masses every time they pick the dictaphone up
refinery ready rickshaws awaitin' runners to subjugate
ain't got much time till shit goes kerflooey; that's the point that i wanna punctuate.
Venomonology View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Venomonology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 1:08pm
this was pretty cool man, first thing I've seen you do and it was decent. Gorgon, Lola / dictaphone up doesn't quite work as a rhyme for me but I don't know what your accent is or if you're manipulating the pronunciation there. aside from that I like the fact you were able to use all the words with relative ease and bring something with a message behind it as opposed to a verse where it's obvious it was written just to get those words in.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 2:09pm
I thought this was cool. I'm with ven in the gorgon, lola doesnt really work as  rhyme to me. Although its does carry a similiar rhythem if i try. You blended most of it in nicely. I like what you did with aeromancy, for me that words creating some pretty cool idea's for this challenge. Flow was good for the majority and it had a little bit of a narrative to carry it along. Good effort here.
#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic