Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

I think the site should adopt the "a card laid is a card played" rule. I'm all for people making moves but to submit something for a contest and then retroactively removing it during the voting process is kinda a dick move and unnecessary headache for the bro running the thing

I love you like a blood sibling Nigma, but youre missing the point. think of the fanfare!! its like zomg...will it stay..will it go?!?! tune in next time to the Weekly Write Challenge on Lyrical Assault dot co dot uk. Adds a bit of excitement. its the whole phantom of the opera. Its got the people talking, so thats already a bonus. I say let fella even have the win, just as a nod to his excellence. he gifted, and as the gifter, he generally has the right to receive his gift back. I dunno how things work in Norway, but thats always been my understanding.
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 4:15am
haha no biggie guys. And thanks for the consideration, nig. 

just wanted to bump this to let yall know i aint forgot about this but semester just started and im juggling two jobs and was totally burnt out from the last mag. obviously this will be a by-week for the weekly challenge but i WILL have the mag out tomorrow. sorry for dropping the ball on that, everyone.

Gunplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gunplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 4:19am
Sorry if I’m spamming but how do I get in these things? I’d love to write a verse
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 4:21am
not much different than any other site. just write and post.
#Bananas
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 4:23am
Neeks belongs under a bridge. Theres probably going to be a break before the next one starts but when it's active there will be a thread with a picture in it. You just gotta drop a verse in the thread. I think it stays up for a month.
Xces View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Xces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 4:40am
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

I think the site should adopt the "a card laid is a card played" rule. I'm all for people making moves but to submit something for a contest and then retroactively removing it during the voting process is kinda a dick move and unnecessary headache for the bro running the thing

100% should. That's some dumb shit.
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 3:43am
soooo who won? 
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 5:03am
i know i sound like a broken record but sunday. thats my only actual day off from school and work. sorry guys. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic