Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XXXTentacion Wack
    Posted: 19 April 2017 at 1:50am
So I hope most of you don't know because so far he's absolute garbage but there's a dude blowing up called XXXTentacion. Here's a song he just dropped on SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/xxxtentacion-feat-kinoul-killstation-slipknot

It's called Slipknot and in it he says "I won't fall, I slip not"
To me that's some basic ass shit. Can people give me your opinion on whether or not it's clever or lame? Dudes in a Facebook group be saying "nah it's dope" and I just can't fathom why
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 12:44am
at the end of the day the dude isnt for me, but I cant say hes wack, he has his own style and he created waves in the mainstream by making music in his bedroom, I cant be mad at that. I can appreciate the wave of new artists coming out of florida although I don't personally enjoy alot of the music. who knows it might just be a fad like when chief keef blew up and everyone started making drill music for awhile.
harrydirtface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote harrydirtface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 1:05pm
that line is kinda corny to be honest... idk if he's a shit artist though, i've been through his soundcloud and he has a nice variation of music. some pretty good songs too.. i dont know them by name cause im not a huge fan but i think he has a lot of potential. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic