Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo what's up who knows the most famous person here
    Posted: 11 April 2014 at 6:48am
Who knows the most famous person here aside from Scotty? I once had spots with Scribe from NZ and saw Cypress Hill live in concert what about the rest of you mother fuckers? Anyone know or hang out with Eminem or Drake or Dr Dre etc.?
RealBlitzComet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RealBlitzComet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 11:48am
The bassist from The Allmon Brothers Band/Gov't Mule was a close family friend. But, I assume you mean rappers...I taught Jay-Z how to write in his head...lol
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 1:03pm
I hang around with brotha goose.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Mr. House View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 13-3-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mr. House Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 1:28pm
The closest link to this website and actual decent artists would be Briggzy knows Shotty Horroh, whose done tracks with DeadMau5, met Jay Z and battled in front of Drake.
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 3:18pm
I got to know Cashis (ex shady records) on a personal level, really cool dude, and for some reason, he followed me and appreciated my opinion on shit. Was on about having a smoke before one of his shows when he was in the UK. Then I let my Twitter game slip, and I haven't spoke to him in time. Not really that famous, but he has some serious tunes.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 3:47pm
I smoked with PAC once in one of my dreams shit was intense
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 7:08pm
idk, my dream Is to be famous, but I don't hang around with much people, I stick to my room and record or write music all the time. lol, I also message record companys and try to advertise my page on facebook and stuff. but anywho, I wish I knew people though.
~Insight The Inspired~
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by IZIAH IZIAH wrote:

idk, my dream Is to be famous, but I don't hang around with much people, I stick to my room and record or write music all the time. lol, I also message record companys and try to advertise my page on facebook and stuff. but anywho, I wish I knew people though.

You are doing it wrong bro. Practice and practice. Thats good. But you need to go out and connect with people. Show them what you got...
And for the "messaging for record deal", No. First you need to find your self some gig. Perform on stage. Make an audience and then promote your page. Those old says are gone. You can be independent.

Btw i have you on my soundcloud and i was listening to one of your tracks the other day. It was sick tbh.. Your flow was really tight and i enjoyed the beat too... But it was like.. You played that bwt in the background and started spitting. And then you recorded it on yo phone i guess? Its quality was shit. I can do some studio work for you if you like.. I can also help you lean that if you want..
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 7:31pm
yeah titu! that would be awesome. pm about tha details bro. which one was it that had the tight flow? cuz I just rap to tha beat and shit, but idk if im good that's why I post my audios on la... but it seems no one cares to feed...
~Insight The Inspired~
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 7:47pm
Yeh no doubt, bro. I'll pm you.
I wasnt active lately so i missed a lot of shit here. Ill get to your audios and will feed them properly tho...
The track i was talking about was "granted". I also liked it there ya know..

IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 7:59pm
thanks man, I wrote granted in like 10 minutes and recorded it when I got home. it was just something to mess around wit, now that I know im getting better i'll write and record more.
~Insight The Inspired~
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 12:31am
I slapped the ginger kid from corrie once. Fuckin northeners
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 1:11am
I once told John Terry(some cockney cunt that always wears blue) to quit being a racist cockney cunt.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 1:16am
You leave john alone. That man is a saint. He's as racist as the pope is pedo.. So yes, it's likely they are, but you give em the Benifit of doubt
Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 5-3-0
Form: WWWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 1:18am
No Comment

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 1:21am
Lmao Terry a saint... Its like saying Rooney is a hair model.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:35am
I met Steven Gerarrd #Legend Also smack'd a cunt and a twat named Andre vias boas
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 11:43am
Had a few Roast Dinners with Noel Edmunds, the bloke from Deal or no deal.

Had a burger with Danny Dyer.

Had a smoke with Rag & Bone man.

rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 12:35pm
I worked with my uncle at a moving company when i was younger and we ended up moving a relative of Lawrence Fishbourne near Gulfport Mississippi. 

He ended up meeting us that weekend in Louisiana and we hung out all day the seafood festival. 

wouldnt really say i know him because we just chilled for a weeked. .  but probably the most famous person i met outside of Mike Tyson 
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 4:25pm
The ones I know/had dinner with etc... Johan Santana, Daniel Murphy, David Wright, Josh Thole, Carlos Beltran, Jose Reyes, Noah Syndergaard, Matt Harvey, Jacob Degrom and countless other mets players. The last 3 I knew before they were even in the majors. I was close with Johan and D Murph though. 

The met is a long long list. Most famous is probably like Seinfeld, Dwayne Wade, Udonis Haslem, Sam L Jackson, Kate Upton, Mike Sorrentino, Sat next to Ace Hood at a concert, and sat next to udonis haslem's family at a heat game along with a bunch of the older mets legends that stopped by here and there. Also, hung out in one of the heirs to Johnson & Johnson's mansions in jupiter island, although I've never met him. 

I'm assuming there is a number I have forgotten about as well. 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic