dreams*gell View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-5-0
Form: Unknown
Direct Link To This Post Topic: yung-g verses dreams gell
    Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:54am

no bitchin votes no mate votes no prewrites, you got 2 days to reply first 3 votes wins:

this lil bow wow, ..yung-g? aint got nothing to beat me...go fuck ya mummy ya girly g-unit wannabe...

homie? i aint ya homie im a homophobie ya arse diving peice of cock sucking boy tease...

your too young for fame, and the "g" stands for gay..pleaseee keep the spandex away!!!

this little wigger went to market this little wigger had a knife this little wigger got beef? this little wigger went pee peee pee all the way home...

your knee high socks and pink nickelson tops dont scare me.. i'll cut off your manhood and call it "when a homo comes clean"...

the odds are against you and there aiming with daggers , you try and fight back but only come across as lily savage...

your skills are laughable like stand up comedy each quote you say is gonna make me happy like i won the lottery...

you dont play on words you molest them like mike jackson and the children...

your name says it all wigger, your confused, are you indian? running bear ?or just running after the juice? they rejected you, get over it your an ugly fucker and just plain confused.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic