Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zin, Concrete, Law, Rutter
    Posted: 20 September 2015 at 11:32am
I'll be posting up your semi finals now. You need to post a picture of yourself in the thread ASAP. I be penalising people on vote counts if they delay.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 3:58pm
I posted mine. 
Go my Minions!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 6:07pm
Btw, your opponent won't get an unfair advantage as I will only release when both opponents have posted...
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 6:02pm
Is anyone in contact with Concrete off the site? He hasn't logged in since Saturday & don't think he's seen this.

I know both Rutter and Zin have seen this & I will start awarding penalty votes to your opponent from tomorrow if you don't have your picture up. Don't put yourself at a disadvantage.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 10:56pm
Concrete has posted his pic
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 3:26pm
Zin you have until midnight tonight UK time to post a picture or email me one or you're getting DQ'd and a month ban. Concrete will advance to the final.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic