Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non Friendly Fire...Fuck Woods
    Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:26am
Again woods, your outta ya league...

Woods got somethin to say, so my shots maulin ya mouth
You claim i got easy wins? THEN STOP CALLIN ME OUT
Dont think that ya good, check ya record, ya lines get rejected...
Shit YOU got damn near 50 Losses, and MINE aint respected? (Record? Fuck outta here)
You punk pussy ass bitch, its true that ive smoked vets
While you've been here two years and STILL AINT A PRO YET!
Im leavin this hoe vexed, we all know that you dig Point
Woods gettin beaten under the table like perves in a strip joint
Ima Fuckin Savage, you're AVERAGE, Woods feelin quesy
And "Staying ABOVE Woods,"...... "Shouldnt be this easy!" (Look at his sig...think about it)
Your a fake ass bitch, come to hood and you'll get fuckin smacked
Woods its time for a reality check...YOUR NOT FUCKIN BLACK!!! (Seriously...)
Your NOT from the hood, So how can you EVER be that?
And Im not talkin about ya name when i say youve NEVER seen caps!  
Your not on my level...so Im leavin this wack guy ripped
Ima Heavyweight....Puttin pressure on Wood, like a fat pirate!
Your lines hit? Pffft....Your gettin blazed and smoked
While i been dope since birth....like i was raised on coke
Ill hang this gay wit a rope.....Nope, this bum isnt stylish
Im like the Michigan Wolverines, Im known to pummel the Irish!
Fuckin punk, you will die bitch...woods gettin slain in a bout
So from here on out, its simple....keep my name out your mouth

Fuck outta here...

Edited by Fatal - 16 May 2008 at 3:32am
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:00am
pretty solid diss if i do say so myself... nice hits, staying above woods was hot... as was the fat pirate bit... opening 8 were nice as well, pretty much a solid diss... props
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 42-51-0
Form: LLLLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:25am
LOL, i knew youd drop a respected line.. i knew that line hit you hard... mines respected imo, because i battle above and beyond my standard, keep trying, and not afraid to get beat... thats why mines respected..

on the diss, opener was cool, clowned me pretty good, respected bit of a grasp after my punch, think most people know whats up, smoke vets - i dont remmeber you ever beating a vet, so duno where that coming from.. and pro is solid enough.. sig line was cool, black is good in a way if it was true, its good cause it may be what people think, but from my perspective, as i dont think / dotn want to be black, it doesnt hit, but still solid. never seen caps, seen that used before... by you i believe, or somethin similar.. fat pirate is good stuff , last few bars a little boastful but still nice

overall hot flow.. a better mix of punches than usual, probably consistency wise the best diss

nice work
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:47am

Normally i dont respond to your disses but i thought it was time you got a response lol...oh and seriously woods, dont talk about records. Cuz ive beaten most of the active heads here. You've NEVER beaten a Pro in straight text, while i have. So stop actin like i aint shit or that im not that good. And the black punch doesnt hit? Lol. dude read your own verses. Your wording is like a black kid from new york not from a northern ireland white kid. No offense. Your verses are mad different from the way you normally talk. So it does hit "nigga"....lol....But yea good looks on not being a hater like some people. Thanks for the feed, i'll be sure to feed yours in a bit.

mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:51am
cool man, keep it friendly-ish lol, bit of heat needed to make it fun, but lets not be baby's taking it too personally (me included)... and come on... if your saying the me acting black is valid, then me dissing your rec is valid... and ive beaten junior ? if he counts as a pro.. and im not a pro.... hence my record, battling people on a higher level..
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:56am
Oi bitch!...

1. You beat me cus' i dropped an' half assed verse lol... Only reason!...

2. Whats up with the... "if he counts as'a pro"... smhhh!...
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:58am
true words.. but still a win

and i didnt mean it like that lol, i meant "is junior a pro" / i wanst sure.... and "if that counts".. as you droped a half assed verse..
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:09pm

Lol, yea its friendly woods, but dont expect me to sugar coat it. You beat a Pro who went first and half assed it. Ive beaten more than one Pro and beaten them. The two Pro's that i did lose to, i went toe to toe wit and i still had a chance to win. I've proven myself beating most of the active heads on the site while you (no offense) have lost to most on the site. True. So lets not get into a petty arguement, as im sure we wont change each others views on each other so we'll let our verses speak for themselves...1

SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:39pm

pretty decent flash, some of it seemed a lil played out in parts but was on for the most point. u still usin them brackets to validate your lines though which is a bit wack to me, anyway nice diss, coulda come harder but hey, it did the trick.

Im leavin this hoe vexed, we all know that you dig Point
Woods gettin beaten under the table like perves in a strip joint

i liked that one, made me chuckle.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:05pm
see the thing is, im still a ama..... your a pro....name the pro's youve beaten straight text and then we'll talk..
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:30pm
How many times do i have to! Lmao..get the fuck outta here dude...check the archives and the tournys
ProFound View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 5-9-2
Form: WLLNWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ProFound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:42pm
Dope drop, feelin the opening few lines quite hard. loving the hardnesss of the last half of the 2nd line in the bar? ( get me ) i can picture someone spittin that shit and it just comes off hard ass.. anyways.. dope diss, all solid lines.. nothin in there that i thought was bad.

some fav lines where

Woods got somethin to say, so my shots maulin ya mouth
You claim i got easy wins? THEN STOP CALLIN ME OUT

oh and the under the table like a strip joint shit was hoottt

try n keep it friendly boys
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:05am
Thanks to everybody who fed...even my homeboy woody :P
Rhymez View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rhymez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:46am
seems dope to me. if this was a battle fatal would probably win.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic