Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Misfit Music - Jack & Jill
    Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:01pm
Track from my group Misfit Music. Was recorded last year for the Mixtape.

If you're feeling it you can download the mixtape free at www.misfitmusic.bandcamp.com

1st -    Illatant
Hook - Kamo
2nd -   Briggzy
3rd -    Rick Charles

..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:47pm
This was alright yano. Hook gets a bit tedious but it aint bad still.

First verse was okay. Some good lyrics but the flow was too simple for me. 2nd verse - your verse - was definetly more like it. Its better than what I've heard from you before. When I first played this, my initial thought was that I'd of took the route of using a Grime flow - instead of stretched worded rap - just seems to be that kinda beat. So I was really impressed when I heard you drop and that you'd took that same route I'd of took. Your lyrics were better than the other 2 guys. Your flow was tight and I don't think I heard you go off at all.

All in all I reckon that this was YOUR track - the other 2 guys werent too bad, dont get me wrong. But your style, flow and lyrics just made them look worse than they actually were.

Liked it a lot though. Some good mixtape material there kid
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:58am
nice one for the propa feedback lad appreciate it
..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic