Suggestions, Comments & Problems: Can't seem to vote or reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OTEEZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OTEEZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't seem to vote or reply
    Posted: 07 February 2015 at 5:06pm
Help please?
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 5:18pm
Due to the excessive amount of retardation that had been occurring from new members. They only have limited access until they reach a certain post count. I thinks it's around 50. There is a sticky thread about it, I'd guess in the battlefields.
#bananas
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 8:10pm
This belongs in the questions, suggestions, problems post, not an open mic. Read the rules
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 10:33pm
I highly recommend you spend at least 5 seconds attempting to find out the answer your self.

Considering how easy the answer is, it is obvious you made no attempt to do this.

Next time you post such an obvious question in the wrong forum it will just be deleted, Continue still and you will be banned.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
OTEEZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OTEEZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2015 at 12:21am
Well beam me up Scotty, I thought that was the problems forum it says it at the top of my page. I'll read all these rules again and suss it out myself. How stupid of me to ask for help my first time on the page. Thank you for your delightful reply and help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic