Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "It" remake
    Posted: 17 August 2016 at 5:04am
NOt sure if anyone has ever seen stephen king's "It", an old television mini-series about a Clown that terrorized a Maine town. Well they are making a cinematic remake and this is the first full glimpse of Pennywise.

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 5:26am
I've seen some better pictures, but if that's the final take on what IT will look like, the old one is better. 
Go my Minions!

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 5:40am
haha yeah agreed. According to the costume designer, this version is suppose to have more of medieval court-jester kind of aesthetics. Looks weird to me.

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 9:43am
Can't judge until we see some trailers. I, for one, am pretty stoked!
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 12:54pm
I know a real life human being who could pull this role off just rolling out of bed.

endeeze & law know who im talkin bout too.
#Bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2016 at 12:55pm
Lmao... TOMATOES!
#Bananas

Nicktorious View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nicktorious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 10:02pm
Not even remotely excited for this. There's just some things you leave alone. Tim Curry's Pennywise is one of them.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 10:58pm
for whatever reason the clowns face just reminds me of nigma's avatar.....
Nicktorious View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nicktorious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 11:01pm
LOL
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 5:49pm
I read the book and saw the movie...both were really dope.  Classics.  I love horror shit.  I really hope they pull this off and make an awesome remake but its gonna be hard considering re makes usually fail horribly.

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 12:52pm
It looks like the kid who plays the joker in the gotham series in a clown costume. 2017 has some real dope ass movies coming out. Goal is to see all of them. I seen the old It and will definitely see this one just to see what they try to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic