Open Mic: Alternative Facts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2017 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

Thanks for the read everyone
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2017 at 3:03am
Nigam. We need more of this from you
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2017 at 10:13am
One word sums this verse up,'Powerful',damn Nigma you had some shit to say and
get off your chest eh,you certainly tore into Exoduzt here like it's been festering for
Some time,(Exo's catching backlash from all angles),and that bar with stripes/bar was
a solid concept and play on words,there were more I could highlight as this verse is
littered with truth/concepts,a real nice read that i'm sure Exo's family tree even felt,
remind me never to piss you off,ripe read ripe diss...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2017 at 7:31am
When Nigma wrecks you. 

Go my Minions!

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 9:33pm
Nigma
Oh. Nigma
First up it was cool to see you showing up with something, trust-when I seen with a quick glance you was dropping a traditional format piece I was already hooked
This read was dope, you fucking aired the life forces out of dusty here
I don't really know the truths here but you dressed this up and crafted it to sit like judge jury and executioner on Exo shoulders
Particularly liked the "write for improvements/reminded humans" approach, with the preceding and precluding lines it called him out for having a selfish self important and desperately needy persona! I can see how you fitted your former co leader and partner up with that shit....well done
This was a brutal culling

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 9:43pm
Is Exo really leaving the site tho?

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by -Que- -Que- wrote:

Is Exo really leaving the site tho?
Que my brother by Inc, This was an old school Brother slaying Brother moment right here

But if a Brother was ever Able to bounce back from such a cane in, then its the legendary Inc Brother Exo
he is strong enough to overcome this plus he got troops onside! Thats word no doubt........

Anyway @ Nigma, had another couple reads 
Showstopper/soap opera.............................You really killed with the angles, the directness of this was the main highlight
Dope submission 

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 10:41pm
Thanks for the reads Spume. Beefs been squashed and as far as I know Exo will be sticking around.
EcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote EcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 10:47pm
hide yo kids! hide yo wife! 
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 11:06pm
Another one, damn

Seems like I missed all the fun

This was vicious tho...a really raw approach, really personal, nothing fancy, nothing unnecessary, but full on attack mode, bar after bar after bar...gotta love it. Your lines are too long for my taste but the material was red hot here...of all the disses I've read today and in the previous couple days too, this was definitely the hardest hitting...I won't straight up say my fave, as a Self Activate one and an Ill Scripturez one were really great in their own way too, but none of them hit this hard

Wish people were bringing this heat in battles
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2017 at 2:03am
This was raw. This was just straight murder. As people have said nothing major in plays and stuff like that, but them personals were flowing and hitting.. great shit man

As someone else said. I don't want to get into with nigma after reading this..
+Sick-Witted+
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2017 at 3:43am
Glad to see yall worked it out.

@Spume we'll always be brothers in Inc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic