ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ILLSTARRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANOTHER NEW VIDD LOL
    Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:25pm

THIS IS LIKE A LIL SHOWCASE OF MY CITY!!

" I DONT LIKE REMIX " Feat myself and PRESTON ALLSTARS... ENJOY! AND LEMME KNOW WHICH 1 OF THESE MCS/RAPPERS YOU FEELING! THINK THERES 19 ON THIS TRACK! MADNESS

www.myspace.com/illsta
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:51pm
Pass the miiiic. That's that shit I don't like.

This shit was crazy hyped. The flows that stood out the most was that guy in the green jacket and the one after your homie. Your presence and the last guys were the smoothest. Easy.

Should I mention the weakest person? Nah I ain't gonna do it.

Y'all reppin' well though. I'm sure that will get crazy buzz around your area. I see you putting in heavy work. Stay up. FRONT LINE/DYNASTY STILLLLL in this bitch!
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:56pm
Firstly dope track....again

Was only a couple i wernt feeling, they wernt bad they just wernt as good as other, really the white dude at around 7mins with the black hat n red on the letters, n the guy after him was dope too...first white guy (with the black glasses) kinda reminded me of pro green for some reason haha, most rode the beat perfectly, u included..couple iono just wasn't feeling em, but you all def got talent got better towards the end imo the last lot from you were nice...Catchy track

Good to see you particularly making movements an getting the video's out, i officially signed yet outta curiosity? Can't remember whether you've said you was or not haha

Even though your a gade...we both know ur dynasty at heart haha

P.s Watford > Preston Cool

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:51pm
First guy is really good, but I don't like his image/facade...it isn't believable. I know it's a hype/gangsta track but even so...with his ability he could do much better for himself trying a different style

Third guy was good

You were good - this kinda beat isn't best for your style as your less garage/grime influenced than most UK MCs, who thrive on double-timeish shit. Liked your verse though

As it went on I kinda lost track of who was who...plus I was eating at the same time and fuckin' starving...but they seemed pretty good
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:06pm
1- he was str8. like Orion said everybody aint gotta be gz lol
2- lol this guy was actually ok but i got this arab accent / european accent     vibe from him. which aint bad but was kinda funny to me
3- this dude was straight he actally had some nice bars like the kony part
4- NO! all i remember is MTV
5- umm was better than the last dude but kinda simple
6- YOU honestly had more swag and presence than the rest of em
7- he was cool. liked his style
8- aaa ok not bad but simple
9- looks funny, like he cant spit but did ok
10- big benni held it down
11- yea he had some decent skill
12- tall black dude smh NO. reminds me of a uk juicy j
14- 13- red hat was ok
15- liked blue coats flow an rhyme scheme
16- grey hoody was pretty good. he sounds like he has xp
17- ok but nothin that stands out
18- he's just ahite
19- north star was my fav after you (ILL)
U already know...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic