Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lol'ing @ you,God.
    Posted: 07 April 2014 at 11:57pm
Eeh- need to get this off my chest.Β 

I hate to say tho facts remains your existence is crap,
Tag it blasphemous if asking for the justice is that,
You claim you're supreme so why so pissed on my acts?
Wtf you on? It looks like you're addicted to crack,
You got us captured in the trap so you could taunt on our deeds,
Its just you laugh and smoke trees while watching us bleed,
I refused to believe im self destructive like fiends,
But now ya jumping in my sleeps,seriously?haunting my dreams?Β 
How the fuck can i be wrong, quit with these lame logics,please!
After all she's done to me, I just shot bitch in her knee,
And sorry for these^^ im sure you can pardon my tongue,
But im still lol'ing at your so called powers and such..!!

Fuck!!Β 
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 12:05am
This is a decent piece.

First: I'm not sure who this is really aimed at other than God himself, because idk if your an atheist or not so it still has me thinking.

Second: Flow was pretty good, fell off at some parts but that's most likely my reading. You had the multies on the right track, still something i'm still trying to equip to my work, but then they dissapeared and came back at different parts, idk whether to say thats a good or bad thing. 

Third: I felt as if  this rhyme were quite weak. That line about crack. Idk what it is but I just can't fuck with it. Also, I felt that it should have been longer. You're a skilled lyricist, I want to see what someone like you has to say for a while, because sometimes you can't get your talent/point fully across with such a short verse. And believe me i do this too, im trying to restrict myself from it and produce long verses to keep the reader interested in what i have to say.

Overall: I'll give you a 4 because it is a quality piece, i just feel that the crack line was weak and the piece was short. Good job, Titu, keep up.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 12:12am
Appreciate it, fella. Glad you took the time and read it.

As for the rhymings, i could add so many multies but i had the feeling that it wont stay natural. I key'ed this up just to get the message across. That's why i kept it short cuz i didnt want to force it. I kept writing with my thoughts. And stopped when i felt like.

But thanks for checking it out,bro.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 12:16am
No problem man. I am the same way too, i like to keep my work mostly serious, and i want to get my point across with it too, so using multies for me is just more complicated and time consuming rather than just giving the reader a real piece of whats on my mind instead of sugarcoating it. 

But nonetheless, your welcome for the feed
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 12:38am
Thats true,my friend. I respect your opponion.infact, you raised a good point.

But sometimes, you just need a reason/someone to put all the blames on.

Im not an atheist tho, neither im a strong beleiver, but i would prefer not to get my soul swallowed by the scriptures and shit.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 12:39am
Some true shit right above my comment^
Kronos View Drop Down

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kronos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:47am
Hey, this came off like you were venting. Isn't this what we are suppose to do as writers? Titu, this was a good drop. You used your lines to express what you have been feeling as of late. Somebody might be offended if they're really religious.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 10:49am
Appreciate it,kron. Yeh, i was trying to vent it out.
Heard about you a while back... Glad to see ya finally here.
Welcome to the site.

nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 5:31pm
Yo this wasnt really your best man its like
Youre getting props cause of status not effort
I've seen your shit and this is the weakest from the list
I really didnt like its length the flow was decent the theme
Wasnt shown to its full capacity bro no hate but i feel
Like you were lazy here dont mean to sound like a
Hater just being honest, Gods a major concept and i expected
More man
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 6:02pm
Nice drop titu!!! Could have had more written and I would have read more this caught my attention. However I understand it was a form of venting so the freestyle aspect was all over this and it really worked here! Good drop brother!
Excel View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Excel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 7:07pm
This is so true and a nice drop, it made me think about God for real and i completely agree, not sure if he is there or not. It is a very controversial piece haha hope no catholics decide to argue
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:53pm

Thanks brenn. Always appreciate yo feed,bro. Β 

Excel- glad ya liked it. And i would love to have that "argument" lol

Nomed- first of all, thanks for the time to read it. I repect yo oppinion.Β 
If ya think that my status is helping me get props, i would take it as a compliment. Haha
But this piece wasnt directed @ God directly...this is a wide subject and it couldn't be packed in such a short piece. It was actually about those so called "regretting dreams" that "he" is projecting on me due to the incident i described in my 10th line. And it wasnt a topical peice. I Β Kinda key'ed it just to vent that shit out. I stopped it when i felt i should. But good one for the feed..

nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:57pm
No disrespect and i expected the maturity thanks you did'nt take it personal
Theres time and god in my scope time binds every incident that
Happens god makes it possible i thought you'd share more
You could make a volume two
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 10:00pm
No doubt.... Suggestion Noted. :)

Excel View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Excel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 12:53am
The fucked up thing is i am a catholic, but over the past year i have come to realize i dont really believe in God anymore
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 3:00am
I like the concept T and I can really appreciate where yur come'n from and the
Fact that this verse is a direct reflection of yur raw, un-shielded emotions.
The writing here is gud, don't get me wrong, just far too short IMO.
Id be real interested to see you take this and use it as a "jump-off" point for
A longer, more in-depth verse fam.
Stay up, ya know u my dude T! Lol
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 11:52am
Haha my dude..
Thanks for feeding and taking the time to read it. Definetely, im planin' to write a long ass piece on the subject. But really appreciate yo words...

Thanks to yall for reading it and leaving feed. Ill be hitting all of yo OMs tonight

Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 12:28pm
Nice little key. 

Laughed at the pure bluntness of the first line, liked it. 

Obviously this was rough in its flow and structure, but it was very natural, which a key should be. 

Props.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic