Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fucked At A Rave
    Posted: 09 June 2014 at 4:02am

https://soundcloud.com/swordedstylez/fucked-at-a-rave

Re-mixed this entire thing as I hated the last version lol
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 5:37am
Very dope song my man. Inspirationial
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 5:54am
Good looks man, fairly happy with how it came out though I'm still rusty as shit, next hiatus I'm not leaving it as long...
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 5:57am
Shakespeare took a 10 year hiatus and came back to write the greatest plays known to man :)
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 6:09am
I thought he just plagiarised a bunch of shit?...lol nah I'm playin, and I'm far from a Shakespeare ;)
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 7:02am
Some say he wrote the holy bible, it was called the wholly by Bill originally, that's a lengthy open mic

Quietening that bell was good, that was loud in the original, thought maybe the vocals could have been a little louder but overall that was a dope drop, bit of a comedic take to it with that chorus, the radio edit would sound good too, sounded aiit for bein' rusty, fame be on any EP you worked on in the future there SS, that rap was tight in the way it was on the beat, the delivery and the lyrics, well put together in that respect, mastered this'd make an aiit single even, stay up n keep elevatin'

Coulda dropped feed? :)

Edited by Rapper T - 09 June 2014 at 7:08am
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 7:07am
^Lol, coulda actually dropped some feed instead of just spamming me?
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:05pm
its a little bit hard to distinguish the lyrics without looking at them (may be the accent i'm not used to, im american so its understandable) but damn bro that flow is absolutely insane.. on some tip top professional shit. Sweet beat too. Over-all, i'd buy this track. Keep em coming homie! 

btw, who's the shout out to at the end?
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:08pm
My boy's from the site I started rappin on way back, Muzak, Mode "and the FRS peeps" lol. The site I come from pretty much everyone is an audio head, rather than a text battle forum it's an all-elements hiphop forum so over there freestyling and tracks are king, gotta give a shout to the boys haha.
Jesus Burgundy View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 0-0-1
Form: N
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jesus Burgundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:08pm
dope man.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:14pm
Thanks dude, good looks, and welcome to LA :D
XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:48pm
Damn Bruh This was dope tbh...Beats already Devastatin and Flow's smooth...Where were u These years???...I mean I luv AM's especially If they're mixin is cool and Perfect...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 2:51pm
I've been off pursuing a rock career dude, rap's a distant second to the music I've been playing since I was 4 years old ;)  Came back due to an injury that makes it painful to play, means I have to fall back on my "other music" haha (I'm also a hiphop and rave dj)
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2014 at 5:24pm
Yo man dope shit... very listenable and your flow was as smooth as the lyrics. It worked almost effortlessly and the hook was great. Nice work.... keep em coming. Well worthy of a 5* rating.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:03am
Thanks bro good lookin out, sometimes I feel i'm a little bit too manc at times but I'll live with it haha
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:46am
I listened to this earlier today. Its dope man. Flow is nice and smooth, and you had a nice delivery, I have no complaints about this. Ill be on the look out for more audios from you man. Keep up the dope work.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:48am
Thanks bro, glad you enjoyed it. Don't forget to holla at me when you get your gear sorted, we'll jump on a collabo ;)
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 2:51am
for sure man. Ill hit you up as soon as I get my shit. Itd be dope to work with u.
hohae View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: WLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hohae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:19am
idk bro did you intend for the vocals to be so far in the background of the instrumental bro? but the flow is coo man, I don't know if I'm feeling the delivery completely ,but for this song it works ig, but just not my style man. but good shi, better then I expected man. (aside from the mixing and mastering, I thought it'd mix better, but if it's what you intended, again that's cool then.)
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 3:28am
dude, it's mixed on £2000 monitor speakers, if it sounds wrong to you, it's your speakers (no offense)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic