Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barrybondz diss (PB Audio)
    Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:05pm

https://soundcloud.com/pointblankla/barrybondz-diss

Yea I know my mic quality is dreadful, it's just the one thats built into the side of my laptop but it is what it is, I'm not gonna go out and buy a mic just to prove a point to this clown. This is my first and probably last audio, just thought I'd make this to diss barry and prove to him that I can actually spit...

Lyrics are here in case you struggle with my accent...

"Hey, I'm Barrybondz I like to talk on the mic"
Shut your mouth you fucking bitch cos that will cost you your life
Sparks will fly when I put this robot to the knife
And this ain't for charity but, we're seeing bondz getting ICE'D
Nothing he writes will ever leave a lasting impression
He can barely fucking rhyme and he's lacking agrrression
So don't you ever try and bring my rank into question
Or you'll be hanging by your neck within a matter of seconds
Yea, and I knew that you'd delete ya diss
You're a dumb fuck but even you realised that it completely missed
You can't compete with this, so I'ma leave ya ripped
Torn to shreds with black eyes, no teeth and bleeding lips
Yea, and I'll murder this nerd in...
just a minute of my time but you barely deserve this
Cos your verses are worthless, I can hear that your nervous
With Swordz so far down your throat you should work at the circus
Taking barry down cos I'm deadly with the weaponry
My heat is 'breaking bondz' without a reference to chemistry
Yea son, I'm better than you'll ever be
So leave this fucking site but I bet that you'll remember me...

Point Blank

barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:22pm
you know it really hasn't been hard for me get a bunch of uk girls to hate on me. I tell yeah for kids who talk a lot of shit it's funny how butt hurt yall get. Also....lol is all I have to say to you on audio, yeah forest gump got on the mic. 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:27pm
You are such a scouser!!

I really liked that part where you ran over the line on the flow, murder this nerd in part.

Couple of good punches, good plays, fluid multi, couple that could've been tweaked but still very solid.

Overall, very good track...not heard Bondz but think it'd be tough to compete because fundamentals were very good!
Bob Barker View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 4-1-2
Form: WLWWNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob Barker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:30pm
Actually PB sounds much more comfortable on the mic. And has a far better presence. If he had a mic that would be more clearly evident. 

Barry you're not really getting under anyone's skin honestly, they're responding to you which is the point of these kinds of sites. So I wouldn't feel too special. And it's sad how often your biggest rebuttal involves somebody else's accomplishments rather than your own. Following along like a puppy isn't a good look bro.

Want to do an a cappella audio battle?
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by barrybondz barrybondz wrote:

you know it really hasn't been hard for me get a bunch of uk girls to hate on me. I tell yeah for kids who talk a lot of shit it's funny how butt hurt yall get. Also....lol is all I have to say to you on audio, yeah forest gump got on the mic. 

Well you were moaning at me for 'being a pussy' and not getting on a mic. So this is my response, what did you expect??

Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

You are such a scouser!!

Why do you think I've avoided audio for this long LOL
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:33pm
Haha you say im not getting under anyone's skin? I even got dipshit Mcgee here to make an audio. I don't even know who you are? Some dumbfuck trying too hard if you ask me. Probs another uk dipshit horny at the sound of another's voice. 
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob Barker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:36pm
1) You dissed him and told him to "man up and get on audio" or something to that extent. That would make this a response. You have the troll brand but you're awful at it. 
2) I'm not "trying" anything, I just called you out. A cappella battle. 
3) I'm not from the UK, and I don't know how you're the ONLY person who doesn't hear how awkward and bad your voice sounds in audio man. I even said every time that I'm not hating just to hate... it really does sound terrible. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:38pm
haha I don't care if yall don't like my voice, honestly. It seems like that's the only shit fags on here say who don't nut up themselves. So if the fags on these forums go "it's no good" it has to be true right? Yall underground experts haha and the same underground experts who are too cool to even listen to mainstream. 
DJackalZ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: WNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DJackalZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:42pm
BB vs. BB
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob Barker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:43pm
Bro how do you ALWAYS miss the point? (Sorry PB for messing up your thread) 

You don't have to know how to make a movie to know a movie sucks.

So just because someone doesn't post audio on here doesn't mean they have no idea what they're talking about. 

And liking underground vs. mainstream is irrelevant as well. That's more of a content preference than anything else.

What you keep being told is that your VOICE, aka the way you sound, aka how the average person's ears translate the vibrations that your vocal cords produce, aka your 'audio'... doesn't sound appealing. Your content is very basic as well but not terrible, it all comes down to the fact that overall:

You
Do
Not
SOUND
Good
On
The
Mic

it's as simple as that. It's not haters. It's nothing to do with where someone lives in the world. It has nothing to do with "underground vs. mainstream", it has nothing to do with just this site... it's you. You don't sound good. And that's fine if you don't care who does/doesn't like your voice... good for you. But that doesn't make it sound less terrible man.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:43pm
Ok take this elsewhere fellas, don't want this thread getting spammed. Just feed please
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 5:52pm
Fucking shit PB, this was sick, like ya said "you murdered this nerd" i liked the Circus line great ref and you flow was on another planet compared to Barry mic quality wasn't great but didn't take away from the verse. Really nice diss overall great punches and a nice flow and mic presence.

Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

You are such a scouser!!

You're accent really came through which I feel added character to it

Originally posted by barrybondz barrybondz wrote:

the same underground experts who are too cool to even listen to mainstream. 

Dumbass I can't speak for everyone but I lisren to all sorts of stuff from Lil Wayne and Ya boi Eminem to Devlin, Professor Green to Skinnyman Akala and Ghetts. You fucking retard.

The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 6:13pm
Thanks Shanks, I appreciate it man
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bob Barker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 6:18pm
Yeah man like I said you already have a pretty nice presence, and can ride a flow really well. Your syllable counts are nice and your internals/multis do good for pacing the verse. It was a little short, but that's okay.

If you do want to make some more audio stuff, a very cheap way to do it is on your phone. If you have an iPhone the mic is actually really high quality (for being a cell phone) and there are plenty of apps that will allow you to go over a beat, or you can just ad the beat in afterwards whichever is easier.

The accent is pretty thick (Darn Liverpool) but it wasn't impossible to hear (and I'm American so if I could catch it that's good). 

Really want to hear a more clear recording though, but for what this was it was really good man.

Again sorry for the previous spam. But hey, at least it will make the thread look popular and bring more viewers. 
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 6:21pm
Nice to see you on the mic, man. Killer flow, good punches and rhyme schmes. Overall this was dope. 

With Swordz so far down your throat you should work at the circus
^This made me laugh LOL

Would be ood to see more audio from you. Keep it up.

Peace. 
HUNGER GAMES
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 8:04pm
Haha!

The first line though!
I don't know if anybody caught that!
I started lmao instantly.
It's so true!!

"Hey, I'm Barrybondz I like to talk on the mic"

Love the way this came off!:

"Nothing he writes will ever leave a lasting impression
He can barely fucking rhyme and he's lacking agrrression
So don't you ever try and bring my rank into question
Or you'll be hanging by your neck within a matter of seconds"

^true

My fav punch of the verse:

"Yea, and I'll murder this nerd in...
just a minute of my time but you barely deserve this
Cos your verses are worthless, I can hear that your nervous
With Swordz so far down your throat you should work at the circus"

^real clever

Another real nice hit:

"Taking barry down cos I'm deadly with the weaponry
My heat is 'breaking bondz' without a reference to chemistry"

Yea you absolutely killed him.
It would take him about 5 years of practice before he could even try to contest.

The production wasn't the greatest (which you warned) but actually it didn't bother me at all.
I guess the great flow, delivery, and mean punches side tracked me.

Enjoyable listen.
Great and honest diss!

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2014 at 9:09pm
Thanks a lot for all the in-depth feed, I really appreciate it.
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2014 at 8:48pm
It's not available now? Though I heard it before so its alright.

PB my mannnnn, too scouser! Thought you where solid on this man, bars where quality too. Get a new mic and bam, this kids dead meat, twice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic