Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warlord
    Posted: 13 December 2014 at 8:49pm
Hastily I pay the dealer - lazily I blaze the reefa
Days and weeks they seem the same - they dissipate beneath this vacant dreamer
Yet PB remains the leader of swathes of demons, trained and eager
To gracefully evade the Reaper while slaying peeps with blade or cleaver
See the Ancient Greeks (my favourite teachers) conveyed in me my famed demeanour
As sacred as the great esteemed Arabians that paved Medina
The Gods, they couldn't take my crown - face it, you won't take it either
Haters need to take a breather and patiently await the Ether
I'll take you to a place between a rapist's cell and gates of hell
Stick your tongue out, taste the smell of hatred that my veins expel
I bade farewell to taking L's, peep the score - it's clean and raw
Breach my doors and see the corpses - be warned that I'm in need of more
An evil force - with gleaming sword I lead my awesome fleet to war
Seeking glory, leaving hordes of weaklings in a scene of gore
Destroying foes in brutal ways that even Thor would be in awe
From hammer blasts they bleed and soar like creatures in an Eagle's jaw

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 9:33pm
This was nice PB, great multis, great story and a real nice story. You showed great skill here the way you constructed the lines and worded them was nice,

This section here was my favourite, flowed excellently well and word choice, multis and the little bracketed bit even rhymes with the end rhymes which I thought was a great touch to it.

See the Ancient Greeks (my favourite teachers) conveyed in me my famed demeanour

Oerall Point great drop and good to see you still dropping shit, props on this.

The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 9:49pm
Oh shit ....

You were never not the truth.

1.The way you connected those first sets of multis was crazy.
2.The famous teachers ad lib was a nice touch.
3.The medina line lol
4.the smell of hatred my veins expel???? Damn
5.soar like a creature in an eagles jaw......thats sick lil bruh

This was a top 5 pb performance.

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 10:37pm
Wow PB this was fucking raw man. Just flow and content off the charts. Deff agree with Chains 'top 5 performance' comment, I fucked loved this style from you. Looking over his point form notes and comparing them to what I was preparing to type, I would just be echoing him. The flow in the Medina line was beautiful tho.. And that closer was a bomb. Props on this verse, showin them why we're still the top dogs on this site.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 11:27pm
Super dope shit PB, first verse i read in awhile and I am glad I did, flow and multi's were outstanding. It was very well written, the "crown and hatred" lines were really on another level altogether. They could have just used this fire to burn them buildings down from the ferguson case. Straight heat, nothing else can really be said.  
Go my Minions!

H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 11:52pm
This shit is amazing PB. Good to see you dropping again. The multis in this were crazy dope as well as the flow throughout. Very well written, every line was worded great. As for my favorite lines, that vein expell line and the closer were dope as fuck. hard to say though because the whole piece was straight fire man. Great drop.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 9:08am
Thanks a lot for the comments fellas, much appreciated
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 8:12pm
Wow this was awesome man

The entire verse was written professionally the delivery was perfect your word usage was timeless the imagery was exceptional you definately set a high bar on the Om's with this PB

Dope work look forward to readin more of your work
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 11:01pm
Hey fella. This explains why your a bit of a legend on the site. Real smooth flow throughout. Your choice of wording was spot on and every technical skill you pretty much nailed it. Wasn't to heavy a read and nice balance of content. Look forward to reading more from you.
#bananas
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 11:09pm
This was elite rhyming here; as I reading it I was kinda bouncing thats how natural the multis came off. Then when you transitioned to a different multi it was super smooth it was like u didnt switch at all tbh. Very impressive man one of the lines that stuck with me was the thor line but every bar was crack. Welcome back
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 10:42pm
This is like 5 stars rhyming stuff. Usually when people over do multis, they sound a bit forced. But that wasnt the case here.. it was a gem iMO. Its good to see ya back. Props
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 8:50pm
Thanks a lot for all the comments, they're encouraging me to knock something else up...
Tamfa View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 16-1-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tamfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 9:17pm
Smirnoff in my veins... Fuck I rapped that shit and it flowed like a motherfuck, dope shit Blank, this shit nice... Now let I continue to mack on these bitches while you keep it sick with this shit...
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 9:40pm
...aaaaaaaaaand BAM PB's back. lol

This was raw from start to finish man. The opening was bananas, that scheme was ill as hell. You seamlessly strung those barz together....shit was jellin. The vocab really elevated everything you were trying to convey. It wasnt like you were throwing in word senselessly either as I do see at times people do. This was hittin bruh...

enjoyed this line.....clever shit.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2014 at 1:59am

#sheesh!

Destroying foes in brutal ways that even Thor would be in awe
From hammer blasts they bleed and soar like creatures in an Eagle's jaw
*Face palm*

Brilliant drop. this seperates the normal OM from the classics...there was imagery and dope multi's that tied everything in perfectly. Only thing I hate is that it wasn't longer lol Great lyricism PB
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 3:56am
PB my homie.  I'm glad to see you dropping in the OM again.

"
Hastily I pay the dealer - lazily I blaze the reefa
Days and weeks they seem the same - they dissipate beneath this vacant dreamer
Yet PB remains the leader of swathes of demons, trained and eager
Haters need to take a breather and patiently await the Ether"----

Well holy fucking hell PB.  This is my type of shit rite here.  The flow with the multiez connected with the internals made this so fucking raw and vicious.  You killed this section here.  Strait killing it.  This was some top notch work from you rite here.  

Stick your tongue out, taste the smell of hatred that my veins expel--loved this bar rite here.  

and just the rest of the verse was so dope flow wise.  With the thor part and eagles jaw.  Be proud of this drop homie.  Glad to see you back and doing shit like this.  hit me up for a collab

Pompus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pompus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 4:26am
Not much to say that everyone else hasn't already, so forgive the lack of words, but dope drop man, very enjoyable read, stay up
HexicKomplex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HexicKomplex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2014 at 1:10pm
very nice work here...very solid structure that flowed flawlessy...nice dark content with some good imagery thrown in there as well....

really enjoyed these lines here:

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 6:23pm
Bruh, that first scheme was fuckin' flawless... talk about liquid... It was rolling off the tongue extremely smooth.. then the ending scheme sounded even better and a great way to send a solid piece. Each bar contributed something & was just as in tune with the previous. The transitions were instrumental in keepin' the rhythm & it was done so clean that I couldnt even tell you changed the rhymes right away. Great writin' style + you owe me a collab... js lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic