Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caser - Intro and Track 1 to Going back
    Posted: 07 March 2015 at 12:46am
Caser - Going back.. none of this is mastered, just been so long since I dropped something, been tied up on this album figure I'd drop the first two tracks..

The intro touches on me and my father relationship and my return to music.. Elite you made the album brah... didn't mean to bring up your father but it was a play on my father...

1. Highs and Lows.. Just brushing up on my up bringing... 

~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 12:56am
First song is beautiful, nothing less, nothing more to be said... much respect and I appreciate the shoutout and the condolences bruh, really nice track.

Second track is really nice as well, nice flow and some dope lyrics. I also found it cool you live in the DMV like me and mentioned a place called Windy Hill which also happens to be the school I attend haha. Really nice track.

All in all dope shit, btw will this album be sold? Im ready to cop this NOW haha.
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:05am
Thanks bro, and naw man im not selling it. I hope to be completely done in the next 2 weeks, then im hanging the mic up.. Good looks on the feed fam 
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Ransom Ransom wrote:

then im hanging the mic up..

nooooo.....

and im not selling mine either, don't have exclusive rights to the beats haha.

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:09am
Ransom this was excellent. First track was very moving and touching. The display of emotion is amazing and you sounded like Jay-Z haha and thats not a bad thing. Second track kept the same great emotion and story telling, flow was on point throughout both tracks. Im excited for the album. Sad to hear your hanging up the mic. I need to get you on one of my tracks before you retire man.
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:11am
Yea same here lol, Ill still battle and do features so no worries just no more singles and albums... Got a lot of miles on these tires brah. But cant wait until you finish yours man... 
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Mission Mission wrote:

Ransom this was excellent. First track was very moving and touching. The display of emotion is amazing and you sounded like Jay-Z haha and thats not a bad thing. Second track kept the same great emotion and story telling, flow was on point throughout both tracks. Im excited for the album. Sad to hear your hanging up the mic. I need to get you on one of my tracks before you retire man.

Good looks fam, yea man we already got one in the bag but will drop more
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:16am
yeah man, I sent a beat to your pm, lemme know what you think of it and we can dicuss it privately
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 1:32am
Bro you ain't ever hanging up the mic. You belong to the game and these tracks were dope dude. You like the non faggot version of 50 cent. I can't wait for the album and the polished versions, its gonna be dope shit.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 2:05am
Yooo... First track was awesome. Could deff see that on the radio. Track two...

Bruh... I love the beat. The sample.. I love when beats consist of old school shit man. Shit had me swerve n twist. Good shit ransid. Deff top two track on the month
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 2:23am
Good looking out bonds!

Yea beans that second track had me the moment I put it on.. Beat goes hard.. good looking on the props fam..
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 4:13pm
damn man... shit is crazy.
first track was really just beautiful. Dont even know what more to say. just everything you were saying... damn. The flow was great, and as always you had dope delivery, and amazing track, i can relate in a way cuz my dad got into drugs when i was younger and ended up leaving when i was 5. and i want that beat lmfao. dope ass track man. you killed this. imma share on my fb and shit.

the second one was just as dope, flow, lyrics and delivery were just amazing. Youre deffinetely the best on the site for sure.

i cant wait for this album to drop man, its gonna be sick as fuck. keep up the great work man.
we need to get a collab poppin haha.

dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:00am
First track... one of the more polished tracks I've heard posted on here... flow is tight, mix is pretty good, lyrics are good and heartfelt... the hook is sick...

Second track... flow is dope as fuck... lyrics are good too... mix is better than the first track, sound like u took more time to tweak this one... props

Overall, I would of preferred if these were posted separate but no biggie... a few nuisances here and there to be perfected but overall these were cool
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by H4ZE H4ZE wrote:

damn man... shit is crazy.
first track was really just beautiful. Dont even know what more to say. just everything you were saying... damn. The flow was great, and as always you had dope delivery, and amazing track, i can relate in a way cuz my dad got into drugs when i was younger and ended up leaving when i was 5. and i want that beat lmfao. dope ass track man. you killed this. imma share on my fb and shit.

the second one was just as dope, flow, lyrics and delivery were just amazing. Youre deffinetely the best on the site for sure.

i cant wait for this album to drop man, its gonna be sick as fuck. keep up the great work man.
we need to get a collab poppin haha.

Good look on the feed man and big up on the positive comments. I'm working hard on this album and its kind of being banged out as I go, but so far very excited about it man... Hope the final product impresses you.. Thanks fam!
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 2:38pm
Anyway we'll be seeing your Feelin' It track on here fam?
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by dalinquent dalinquent wrote:

First track... one of the more polished tracks I've heard posted on here... flow is tight, mix is pretty good, lyrics are good and heartfelt... the hook is sick...

Second track... flow is dope as fuck... lyrics are good too... mix is better than the first track, sound like u took more time to tweak this one... props

Overall, I would of preferred if these were posted separate but no biggie... a few nuisances here and there to be perfected but overall these were cool

Good look on the feed D, it's well appreciated, I have a guy that is mastering this project, these were uploaded raw so when I post the full project it should be 5 star quality.. Thanks again for the listen..
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Elite Elite wrote:

Anyway we'll be seeing your Feelin' It track on here fam?

I love that track man and im trying to fit it in with the theme of the CD, I made that track the first time I started back rapping so it could serve as the last track of the CD. Not sure yet man, but im working it out, just got back from VA beach buying 800 dollars in beats!.. so the hammering continues bro
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 2:44pm
real dope shit fam, stay on the grind. cant wait for it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic