Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hyperion...
    Posted: 01 November 2015 at 3:15pm
I do not yet have Soundcloud or whatever the fuck you all use these days... but I thought I would share this with LA for now anyway...  Some of you may recognise the lyrics in the second verse...

Adios...
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2015 at 12:29am
cool just wrote out feedback and my fucking cat hopped on my keyboard and refreshed the page.

essentially, enjoyed the lyrics. the heat rises/snow on summit bar was most memorable but there were lots of high notes

did not enjoy how you mixed the vocals on top of eachother, took away from it a bit for me. few instances you tried to add too many syllables in, didnt happen too often but there were one or two areas that coulda been smoothed out.

aside from that enjoyable stuff. first ive heard from you
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2015 at 7:38pm
wasn't feeling the beat at all but you were spitting bro lol. rode this nicely man, some dope lyrics and an aggressive swagger to your tone, really made it interesting. good stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic