Audio Mic: Lahore project (offical video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lahore project (offical video)
    Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:01pm
this is the project I did a while back which went absolutely viral in pak. We also received a lot of messages from different countries where the languages are spoken or people understand it. It also got published on desihiphop and its article came in Times Now. Ansab was the one who put the concept together. Thought i should share just for fun. 

Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:17pm
You killed that man!! Props, good shit and happy to hear you received some shine. Glad you shared
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:20pm
This shits dope man had no clue what they said in there language but shit sounded good an u could tell it was passionate an from the dude who opened the piece an then your drop you could get a feel of what u guys were getting at but u an Khalid had my favorite verses good shit homie stay up syn famm
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:23pm
some of the more hyped cats dropped the ball

you did dope tho my friend.

last cat looks exactly like fred the godson. real shit

beat was ill..I love cypher videos.
#Bananas
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:30pm
you puttin on weight bro?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:41pm
thanks nigma. Im glad that you liked it bro 

Thanks lev. The concept was to bring up different cultures in Pakistan and put a positive message out about the muslims. My verse wasnt about muslims tho. It was pakis in general. Syn fam

Neek, always appreciate your words. Yeah, i see what you mean. Sardar got a little distracted. Thanls for the apprecition. Im glad you enjoyed.

Beans, really? Just the booze i guess lol
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 9:54pm
Va ji
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2016 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

Va ji

Shukria LOLLOL haha.. Awesome. Thanks bro

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 7:25pm
bumpy 

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 10:08pm
yo this was ill son. I don't know which one you were but i thought everyone came dope. Very well done!

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 10:12pm
thanks man. Im the 2nd one. Titu. 

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2016 at 10:16pm
Loved this bro, you killed it and the third guy went ham too, sardar seemed like he didnt even care lmfao. overall i loved this tho you all did a great job
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 6:16pm
thanks mish. I appreciate you taking the time to listen. 

H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2016 at 9:30pm
this shit is dope, this is the same beat me and b used for our cypher vid a while back, keep doin what you do bro
Mikey425 View Drop Down

Stats: 1-3-1
Form: LLLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikey425 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 8:24am
Holy shit,... That's what's up. This is my first time hearing it, definitely won't be the last.
My best advice is to Quit you're day job. Stick with Rap. Wish I could be there on the 3rd bro. And no, thank you.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2016 at 3:48pm
thanks haze and mick. Appreciation is really appreciated. 

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2023 at 4:14am
Happy Birthday TiTu miss seeing you on!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic