Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BTS Lahore Cypher 2016
    Posted: 30 July 2016 at 8:11pm

Behind the Scenes for Lahore Cypher 2016. Official Video releasing on 13th of Aug.

Ps. Dont be afraid of the language. Most of it is in english. Lol
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:14pm
are you famous now bro? if so pay pal me some money and a plane ticket birdman
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:25pm
I dont have to be famous to send you a plane ticket. Just pack up your bags and let me know
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 9:50pm
Tits making moves. Bless you bro. Great work and cant wait for more this shit. Your flow is dope and your content is always popping. Good shit brotha
Bruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2016 at 10:11pm
well done Titu, nice energy in the video.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2016 at 8:30pm
Thanks drizzle and bruno.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2016 at 10:27pm
Fuckin rights man, looking forward to the release
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2016 at 10:36pm
real dope sneak peak bro.

ive always loved the shoot for the moon quote.one of my favs really. last cypher was dope. cant wait for this one.
#Bananas
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2016 at 2:05am
HEY  I KNOW SOMEONE WHOS BOUTA BE FAMOUS. dnt forget ya girl AK when you sittin at the top ...p.s i want to see a video about your birds lol jk jk good shit bro loved the vid/flow- really is a great vibin project 
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2016 at 2:25pm
Thanks Nig and neek. I appreciate ya support. The official release should be on 13th of Aug. Thats a day before our independence day.
Ash, im sitting on no top tho i do plan to be there. The only thing to get somewhere is to stay consistent. Gotta listen to the feedback and evolve from there. The parrots videos are all over my facebook lol also, dont call me a bro. Haha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic