Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lahore Cypher 2016 Official Video
    Posted: 21 August 2016 at 11:01am

Edited by Nigma - 21 August 2016 at 6:28pm
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 6:49pm
lol
no?
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 7:42pm
I got you tomorrow with feed bro. Sorry i overlooked this
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 7:52pm
first dude got flow for days and delivery. Dont understand it but that delivery and flow is woah. Defo like the way he rides that beat bruh. Dude sawgging in a suite

You- dopr vocab and the flow is butter brotha. Your tempo is slick its fast slow and fast again. Dope delivery brotha. The content was sick and wish you had more time on this cypher. You were cut short i feel

3rd dude- not sure how i feel about this dude. Its defo a different style but i can respect it. Its more trappy but kudos

4th- liking this dudes voice. Clear as fuck and i like his assonance and delivery.

Anywho. Great work to you guys. Defo liking this

AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2016 at 8:19pm
Well I did understand the english and punjabi parts so based on that some good stuff right here, not exactly the bohemia kind of mainstream but still a different flavor. Especially the individuality that you guys showed without wrecking the entire stuff - commendable. Beat was dope and flow differed for every individual but overall was pretty decent. You've developed into quite an artist bro

Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 12:50am
there is a huge language barrier here for the most part but other than that it was put together very well video was dope ,yall keep doin what ya doin 
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 8:18pm
thanks brothers. appreciate it.

Axy, thanks for the feed. what exactly do you mean by bohemia type of mainstream? bohemia sucks since paisa nasha pyar. he does throw good tracks sometime but most of it is BS like patola. he is too commercial to be considered as good anymore. and fuck honey singh btw. the point is, every other dude thats popping up is tryna be bohemia which sucks in itself. We had to  drop 4 dudes just because they were trying to be bohemia. i have a very strict stance against wannabe bohemias. No 2 mainstream punjabi rappers sound the same anyway. wannabees dont go far.

BTW the video is being played on ATV. feels good to hit the TV lol
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Titu Titu wrote:

thanks brothers. appreciate it.

Axy, thanks for the feed. what exactly do you mean by bohemia type of mainstream? bohemia sucks since paisa nasha pyar. he does throw good tracks sometime but most of it is BS like patola. he is too commercial to be considered as good anymore. and fuck honey singh btw. the point is, every other dude thats popping up is tryna be bohemia which sucks in itself. We had to  drop 4 dudes just because they were trying to be bohemia. i have a very strict stance against wannabe bohemias. No 2 mainstream punjabi rappers sound the same anyway. wannabees dont go far.

BTW the video is being played on ATV. feels good to hit the TV lol

Word, I share pretty much the same opinion on bohemia and I was just pointing out how this music got less commercial feel to it. Nothing too fancy and shit like they do nowadays just hardcore hiphop, the kind I would prefer any day over the shit honey singh produces 

and congrats on getting on tv
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 8:34pm
true bro. honey singh sucks. him being in the game is disgusting.  tracks like lungi dance... smh
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 9:22pm
The homie!
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic