Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chuss
    Posted: 10 April 2017 at 9:33pm
So me and my man had few hours to kill. this is what we came out with. its not mixed / mastered properly or for an official release but just something for fun

skip to 1:35 if English is all you want to hear. 

https://soundcloud.com/titu2t/chuss 
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2017 at 10:12pm
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 3:01am
dope his is fresh. I mean, I got no fucking clue what is being said for a majority of it, but fuck all that for a sec. the flows were dope, and some nice rhyme schemes in the first half of the first verse.

the English part had dope lyrics, but when you or they started rapping real fast in the middle of it, I couldn't understand since its a heavy accent.

overall this was dope tho, don't need to speak the language to catch flows n rhymes, and those were dope. lyricism on that part... no clue.

hope we see some more drops from ya!
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 3:06am
Titu you're dope on the mic bro, great flow! Drop more shit my dude
The original comeback kid
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2017 at 9:10pm
thanks LP and dress. im glad you guys liked it. 
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic