Author
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relative Pain - Enoch feat: iLL One
    Posted: 21 February 2019 at 2:53am
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2019 at 11:58am
Heavy Big smile

Feeling this beat and the lyrical content. 

Deep & well delivered ..left wanting more.

Smile Good track thanks g
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2019 at 1:45am
raw and dark...quality stuff rhet (Im assuming this is you with a diff name on soundcloud?)

not sure who is who but that second verse is crazy good too. reminds me of NF when he's spazzin.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2019 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Absolute Abomination Absolute Abomination wrote:

raw and dark...quality stuff rhet (Im assuming this is you with a diff name on soundcloud?)

not sure who is who but that second verse is crazy good too. reminds me of NF when he's spazzin.

first verse is iLL One 
Second verse is me
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2019 at 11:03am
I like the energy in this.

I've peeped this one quite a few tymes, just haven't gotten around to saying all that needs to be said about it... and I was also waiting for you to post in the right place...

Anyhoo... I'm digging the aggression in the delivery from you iLL the message is definitely one that grabs you by your soul, like ...damn. The more tracks I hear of yours it seems as if your elevating gradually without really trying...Its not like you obviously did something different, but more like your growing with your art...and the confidence is showing.

Rhet.... also the content is the kind that makes you reflect on your own situations, I'm a fan of your rhyming style...you really tap into sounds, your organized assonance creates this crazy fluidity in your verses... I've noticed it on other tracks... this one is kinda short but you still manage to do the same.
Definitely a good listen fellas!
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2019 at 7:09pm
^^i have to agree with my dude chrono in that iLL is getting better with every track...like on some rocket speed shit. I really like your verse. Very emotional and i think u made it work with that calculated delivery. the first half was very somber saving the most agressive (emotionally) moment for the ending. dope as hell bro.

Rhet i don't think i've ever heard a bad audio from you but i think this was the moment where you kind of ascended past your norm. It was more than rhyme and scheme but the lyrics and delivery made this verse monumental. Plus it worked off of ILL perfectly.

I knew from discord yall were doing a collab and initially i was excited because you guys are two of the most proficient lyricist on any websites. Yall chose the perfect beat to complement the lyricism. And i really like how the end went out with a somber note. Its haunting. Well done to my big bros. I call yall big cuz ur older than me. i call u bros cuz we fam. i call you for pizza when im broke.

Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2019 at 3:19am
I've been playing this back the last couple of days cause I was wondering what kind of quality feedback I could provide you both, but each time I listen to it, I'm really moved by the entire song.

I think what I appreciate most about this track is its vulnerability and level of honesty. I think it's because I'm still new to this site and I'm used to you guys doing tracks that go punch for punch so I actually dig that there's a song on here that goes beyond that and shows a different side? Then again, I'm still new so I'm not familiar with the majority of the work that you guys do.

Like I said, I wish there was something I could critically poke at but this was really well done
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic