ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ILLSTARRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: U Tried... an U FAILED Fuck Renegades
    Posted: 15 October 2005 at 3:06pm

Basicly Orion aint really got no net.. He workin on a so called masterplan to merk me an my crew... stalin an orion never fell out, stalin joined my crew to get all the personals an inside info for orion STALIN IS STILL A RENEGADE.. jehu an BSD never fell out... Orion arranged Jehu to leave an for BSD to have the crew.. then when it looks like thur weak stalin an ICE-C  (Yep Ice-c is in on this too) are suppose to egg me on wid a crew battle wid renegades to finish off the so called last couple of members.. then they was gonna fuck me other wid stalin an Ice joinin' em whatever, an ORION returnin'... Anways Ice confessed when i smelt the rat an sent me all the emails an even proof of Orion tryna get Ice to hack stalins account an pretend to be him cus Stalin had NO net access.. Lmfao Lame I kno thats what I thought too.. i have all the proof if any1 wants.. NOW TIME FOR THE JACK MOVE

Oh an Orion has been signin in as GHOST his new name

And good try if ya'll want sum more ko's gimme a shout

R.I.P the MASTERPLAN...

Why act Undercover when im right here
Why run away from a fight... u dykes fight queer
Im the general... I lead others
While 3 members of urs didnt kno ur cover (20,abs.2mooth)
What kind of shit is that... but thats how u felt?
Let sum get the glory, keep the others on the shelf
What a Snake, Sick of breakin the fakes
Tryna outsmart me? mo' chance of Jehu gettin' dates (aint happening)
Renegades revamped restored an revolutionised? (ur quote)
Aint gon happen, i killled u all... Now Black suits n fuckin ties
For the public, now judge this
Christmas came early, U ready for the grudge bitch
Ice-C surprised me, But in the end came thru
Stalins a snake whatever like the rest of ya lame crew
Masterplan?? how pathetic, the shine u cant see
Cus i came wid a COUNTER quicker than.. muhummad Ali
Haha.. Im lovin' this, stick ya heads in a bucket
The Gades have STRINGS ATTACHED.. an 'I' controll the puppets
Orion thinks he's clever, Now u kno he's thick
Shiiiiiiit.. why sign in as 'Ghost' ill make u vanish quick (fo free mf)
I seen the emails,msn convo's..Skriptz
U made ya PLAY weak and U played the Bitch
I mean u want war...  ill take u all on
I thought u guys was actually cool.. *syke* ur morons (dont get it twisted)
Hold on.. Huddle *think* what can U do next?
But I mean it.. ill break ya crew Ill ban the gay sex
Heard u, when i was asleep then cornered u guys
If I was a sheep, u still couldnt pull da wool over my eyes
Yo Renegade Bullshit is growin' old
Act like a 'marker' n get back to the 'drawin board'
I even read..  ya 'LAST LAUGH' spit
U wrote it a week early an didnt get the last laugh bitch (lmao)
Its over Im way Colder NOW grow older
Cus u aint stickin the war like Iraqi' Soldiers

VAMOOSE MUTHAFUCKERS..

The Dynasty Bitch

www.myspace.com/illsta
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 3:19pm

Lmao Thats sum Snakey gay shit...

verse was nice..ended the shit lol

props

..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 3:46pm

RIPPED

Renegays=F.A.G.G.O.T.S
Onion=Biggest F.A.G

you were found out long ago so no need to say u lasted ages without being caught.read the sig it been there for like a week and a half at least

Edited by Demonic

Unforgiven View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 8-8-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Unforgiven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:02pm
hmmm, bitch moves, neva thought i'd see this from a krew who was suppose to be runnin shit, personal IF this is true, an i was one of the few who didnt know, i would click the "Quit Renegade" buttom a.s.a.p.!!
Illa, i have a huge new found respect fo' you man.... and its so much more than wat i can say for several otha cats..... *Cough*gades*Cough*...
i had respect fo' some of the gades, but now... fuck ya'll wack fuckin herbs!!
Itz Simple....I'm Better Then You!!
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:12pm
Backfire muthafucka!

i bet yo ass wasnt expectin this was ya onion?

haha so d'ya want me to ban people cose the gades got a leak again?

oh and 'Big O'... welcome to the Ban Points club!
alter egos aint allowed they allowed they own account,
an no you aint allowed 2 cose ya ego dont fit on one

way'd it go ta counter-attack illstarrr

Wha chu want WHAT!
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
frank white View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

First Audio Battle Winner

Text Rank: #13
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LLNWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:35pm
fuckers owned
the punching machine

bad boy 4 life biggie smalls was the illest
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:40pm

Let me start by sayin' the verse was OK... pretty rushed, straightforward, but it did what u wanted it to do so good shit... whatever tho

Movin' on, Demonic, who the fuck are you? You're in no position to talk to anyone about anythin'... look at that bar in your sig... it's wacker than wack... It's what wack wants to be when it grows up (to quote Chino)... I don't have anything to say to you, stick to doin' ya job as a moderator, tryna step into shit like this you just look stupid

Yeah... "Masterplan"... jeez I'm not the bad guy from a comic book... that was just a name so when I did email people they'd know what it was about, I could have equally just put "the plan"... so I didn't... wow

So you wanna know why it was done? Just to take u out 'cuz I hate you? Far from it... almost opposite in fact... Hmmm let's see... I was movin' out... I didn't have net for a while anyway... and even when I got it I was busy... Hell I was busy when I was at home but I'm busy in a new place here, and livin' on ya own requires all that lil extra responsibility... for anyone who does will know that... More importantly... I hear u basically cussin' the SHIT out of me... Why? No reason... No real reason... you just think everyone follows me... Man, who is it that got the entire site to unite in one crew just to take out mine? You... not me... Ain't no one follow me... my own crew got their own minds and if they don't agree with shit they don't agree with shit... You were completely cursin' me out meanwhile on MSN we were talkin' all cool about whatever, music, sport... any damn thing, we was jus' shootin' the shit like any other day, an' I find out shit you're sayin' to other people about me? So yeah... I figured while I'm gone for a minute and sortin' my shit out, I'll let this site see what it's like without me (sorry, but it was wack, not sayin' that's just 'cuz I wasn't here, but yea, LA has been on the suck for a hot minute now) and yeah, as I was gone I figured let this lil supercrew have their time in the sun then we'll come back and do what we do... 'Cuz J is busy too, and Stalin got shit goin' on... doesn't even have a phone line hooked up right now that's how tight shit is... All the "drama" part of it that happened in between wasn't really planned at all... We had to improvise when shit in the original, much simpler plan couldn't go through for whatever reason, bad timin, whatever... So yea we had to make up a lot of bullshit to cover it... and I guess that's how u "smelt the rat", 'cuz it was gettin' pretty extreme towards the end, that ain't how I wanted it to go down... the "plan" was supposed to be a lot simpler... just leavin' for a while, lettin' shit cool off, then comin' back in and blastin'

As for IceC... He hated the idea of the merger from what he told me... and he just didn't like the shit... from what I gathered he joined XFade so he wouldn't be involved in this crew beef, so when Senor and his long-living anti-Renegade self decided to merge his crew (get over it man, it's your crew, drop the Apollo shit) with yours it defeated the purpose... I ain't gonna trip over him showing u shit because A) there's nothing to hide, B) it was getting too much effort to keep doin' this "plan" anyway, which leads to C) now we can just get on with it and do what we came here to do

As for my crew not knowing... yeah they didn't know... it was a test for them... Abs did know so I dunno what u talking about... 20 didn't know, and he passed the test like a motherfucker... he didn't switch crews or give up... 2s and Teq didn't know, neither are active, Bolo didn't know, he passed too, he didn't trip over it... It was just "a test" tho, it was also the fact that, the fewer people knew the better, simple as that... 20 you my boy an' I know all this "shit" Renegades went through did piss you off a bit but we back now so it's cool... I even PMed you as Ghost, lmao... you had no clue what I was talkin' bout tho

Oh another for the record... The "hack Stalin's account" lmao... no... I did say to Ice he should go into Stalin's account, but not to pretend to be him or do anythin' shady, just to put him back on Renegades, which he had planned to do anyway... 'cuz he isn't here I just thought that Ice could do it... Yea it's technically "against the rules"...so what... Scotty gonna ban Ice for somethin' he never ended up doin' anyway? Scotty, put Stalin back on Renegades, thanks.

You did us wrong... simple as that... and yeah, I decided to fight fire with fire... try and do wrong myself, in the hope two wrongs would make a right... 'Cuz I ALWAYS try an' take the high road with this shit... always try an' do the right thing even if it doesn't make me come off like a "winner" to cockhoppers... so for once I just felt like hittin' you back with the same shit you always been hittin' me with...

As for "Ghost" it was only made so I could check my old battles in the archives... I have no problem with ban points 'cuz even so it was against the rules an' whatnot... but Scotty... get off his dick... lmao, that was one of your gayest posts yet... and you know that says a lot... and ego? lol... You should study up on what constitutes an ego before you go poppin' off at people for havin' one

Was I expectin' it? Yes... Ice was actin' more n' more like he was about to tell ILLA earlier, so it doesn't surprise me

A plan... basic plan... To jet then return and do our thing, got sidetracked... got sidetracked 'cuz we have lives and they came first, so one or two changes to the plan led to one or two more changes and eventually shit just wasn't even cool anymore, lmao, I mean towards the end the shit we had to do to keep it covered was just gay... so hey, glad it's over...

The Dynasty ain't won shit... A couple "Masterplan" punches won't win any of your wack crew a battle... Guess who's back... let's go

peace

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:53pm
hold on a minute

i mean illas said it all dont even have to be direct
used to think you ill shady shit has lost my respect
i have to laugh at these fuckers thinking they al queda
to be honest we new you were fake once bsd came leader
did you honestly think this would keep you as top crew
i just feel pity because poor old twenty defended you
we new you were shady and fake finally exposed flaws
to think you dint let 20 in like american alchol laws
got to laugh at stalin that your attempts missed
orion ghost ? yeh cuz after this he no longer exsists
its funny shit your whole plans been pissed on
no longer don , after this consider you close to symbion
orion your dead fuck comming back with a witty key
end of and era if i were you id beg to join the dynasty

the punching machine

Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:01pm
haha orion shut up

20theTruth View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 16-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:01pm
^ frank shut up right now>

dont make me put u on blast liek i already did
in Jehu's open mic.

u don't have the proper and necessary skills to try
and contest u so keep ur dylesix ass outta here.

period.

truth
no more
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:03pm
you dint put me on blast at all, your own ally ice c said i owned you with my first verse as i said in that verse i aint got beef with you but bring that dsylexic punch into it fine its the only one your crew use but jehu and orion. At least orion used a creative punch.

Edited by frank white
the punching machine

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:05pm

I don't need to come back with a witty key... What's all this 20 shit? If he did hate on me or any of the dudes who were in on it then he would be free to go join The Dynasty... but that ain't 20, so ya know, get off his nuts...

^ Ha, I typed that, then pressed refresh and 20 had already responded... that's realness

Demonic, do you care to make me "shut up"? lmao... please, stop talking

Anyway

Put me up there with SymBion? How? 'Cuz I made another account just to read my old battles with? (Guests can't get in the battle archive). Or 'cuz I basically planned to take out your crew? Excuse me? But isn't your "supercrew" consisting of people that planned to take out mine? Yeah... that's what I thought too... They been after us for ages... and why? Well check this interesting statistic...

Demonic - applied, rejected
DevanX - original member of ours, kicked
IceC - now (supposedly, I don't know) joinin' us anyway
Matt - LMFAO... SCOTTY'S SECOND ACCOUNT IS IN THE DYNASTY... WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED OF HOW MUCH HE LOVES THAT DYNASTY PENIS
Portex - has been ghost as long as Renegades have existed
Rixa-Mixa - applied, rejected
S Double C - pretty sure he applied in the early days, even if he didn't...well
Senor Perfecto - too proud to let go of his dead crew to ever consider joining outs
SJay - applied, rejected

FLaSh - applied, rejected
Frank White - applied, rejected
Game - nope... only straight member you have, keep a hold on him
ILLA - kicked
ImGreat - applied, we didn't accept him as soon as he woulda liked so he went to Entourage instead, they died, now he wit' y'all
Legal EyeZ - dunno, may have "applied" or implied he wanted to join on MSN, I don't remember, maybe not tho, as he's real new anyway
Nepenthes - applied (verbally, not literally), rejected

So if that doesn't explain some of the penis-envy you folks have I don't know what does

lmao... I don't exist... right... If you wanna call me fake 'cuz it'll make you feel better, go for it

Renegades, still on top...
Correct.

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:07pm
i never applied or if i did it was very early days not in the last 6 months to be honest
the punching machine

20theTruth View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 16-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:09pm
^ hey fat fuck.

ice sed urz was better?
ok. if u ever wanna battle come holler
and ask any 1 on this site, i put yo fat ass
on blast with them verses. thats why u didnt
even reply tha 2nd time. Fall back and know ur
role, get off tha multiple dicks u riding on

dont make me name names

disgutin' lil bitch
no more
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:11pm
Yea very early days... and no u haven't applied in the last 6 months literally, but verbally you have... as in on MSN you've asked... and when you joined Front Line )as it was then called) you even admitted you only joined there 'cuz you wanted a crew and we weren't accepting members at the time... You asked me not to use that in a verse against u so I didn't... but there it is... I'm not saying that makes u a bad person, in fact you're one of the few genuine people in your crew... but the fact I went away for a while doesn't suddenly mean I ain't genuine either... like I said, the only reason the plan went to such extremes is 'cuz shit went wrong
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:12pm
first of all i dont ride dicks i dont ahte on anyone and im not fat got a thirty inch waist and im fat ? You may talk hard but its just hot air mate go on name names i dont ride one dick. And yeh 20 ill battle you anytime you want set it up and spit. You obviously want beef thats cool i battle you i got better things to do than beef over oceans

Edited by frank white
the punching machine

Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:14pm
orion uve lost all respect wat else is there for u too lose here? isnt it time for ya to move on

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:17pm
Respect from who? People who never respected me anyway? Your entire crew only ever pretended to be nice to me... I've seen all the shit you've said in your forum for the past...lonnng time... so really... Y'all people never respected me... not since you either got turned down, defeated in a battle, dissed...whatever it was, at one point all of you got emotional about Renegades and particularly myself
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote frank white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:19pm
To be honest i respected and lyrically i still do. True story
the punching machine

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:29pm

And I've gotta ask again... what have I lost respect for?

'Cuz I left when I moved out? 'Cuz I made another account just to read my old battles with? (Guests can't get in the battle archive). Or 'cuz I basically planned to take out your crew? Excuse me? But isn't your "supercrew" consisting of people that planned to take out mine?

Please, I'm waitin' on answers

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic