Form: NWLNNN
Direct Link To This Post Topic: R1) Rameez vs. Matt the Ripper
    Posted: 12 September 2008 at 11:01pm
10 lines
First to 5 or 3KO
Crew Votes Allowed
ALL Votes MUST be explained

Vote swaying will be deleted
Only Verses and Votes allowed, all else will be removed.
No bitching, use the thread provided

If you cant make the deadline see me BEFORE the deadline or you'll be treated as a no-show (IMPORTANT: If you don't think you will be able to make it, the sooner you make me aware of it, the better, as a reserve will be selected to take your place.)

All verses must be in by: Saturday, 20th of September 2008 at 12:00 AM EST (that's Midnight on Friday)

Theres no "you spit first", all verses have the same deadline so dont wait for your opponent.

DO NOT POST YOUR VERSE. PM your verse to me! if you have problems PM'ing it to me, my email address is in my profile.  If you have to e-mail your verse, make sure you title of the e-mail reads: "(your username) - Round 1 verse vs. (your opponent)". NO EXCUSES.

Votes will last for 1 week from when the verses are posted.

If you finish your verse ahead of the deadline, send it to me as soon as possible.  Verses will be posted and the battles opened for votes as soon as both verses are received.

Edited by Bolo - 12 September 2008 at 11:04pm
I am the one that knocks...
Bolo View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member
¡Ke Viva La Fuckin' Revolución!

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-4-4
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 12:06am
Matt:

Expos:
Bar 1 - He claimed he's done battling newbies as well as battling in L.A. altogether in the same fuckin' thread. lol... and then came back...
Bar 2 - A lot of what he says is hard to understand, because of the language barrier, but if he's exposing that as his main flaw to his flow, than i'm not above attacking it...

So, Rameez thinks he's out-rappin' this Ripper?
I'll have this bitch tappin', 'cause we already know he's a quitter!
He's a bitter whack rapper n' he's back wit' some vengeance's'
but the truth is, Ram ain't ever proppin' talkerly in none of his sentences!
Attention, kids! Should I mention his age? He's 21, i'm 23
The only time you'll hear Rameez's' #1's when he pee's!
Damn, he's dumber than dumb, beyond unintelligent
Ram ain't gettin' my play's' even when i'm sellin' hints!
I'm tellin' him he needs to hit the books
Now watch me knock Ram out like I just spit the hook

"Easy."

Rameez:

http://lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15782

matt post got deleted coz he was dick riding fatal…lmao*

http://lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15833

made a thread against me… **

http://lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14742&KW=rapanese&PN=1

last battle had no punch***

quick key..

Funny how fatal hurt matt the ripper’s emotions

Then he dickride’s him so hard like he was his lotion*

His gay post was deleted there but he still vote in detail amount

But too bad his long ass herb vote didn’t even count….*

I told this punk learn to punch but he made a thread against me**

So like father n son ppl started to lecture this Brain less pussy**

U dumb fuck I beat u b4 n u still were fuckin around that time

Stupid loser started to whine n still lost as he sways my lines***

And at same time he didn’t have a punch in his whole verse***

so he can only beat herbs that are worse than him but junk in my hearse

Edited by Bolo - 19 September 2008 at 12:08am
Tawabamule View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-0-0
Form: WWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 1:56am
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"><>

matthew:
So, Rameez thinks he's out-rappin' this Ripper?
I'll have this bitch tappin', 'cause we already know he's a
quitter!
He's a bitter whack rapper n' he's back wit' some vengeance's'
but the truth is, Ram ain't ever proppin' talkerly in none of his sentences!
Attention, kids! Should I mention his age? He's 21, i'm 23
The only time you'll hear Rameez's' #1's when he pee's!
Damn, he's dumber than dumb, beyond unintelligent
Ram ain't gettin' my play's' even when i'm sellin' hints!
I'm tellin' him he needs to hit the books
Now watch me knock Ram out like I just spit the hook

1st bar: good set up, first time I actually an attempt at a punchline: 3.8/5

2nd bar: HAHAHAHA, this was clever, highly unusual for matty: 4.5/5

3rd bar:  first line was so stupid and pointless, it does nothing to set up the 2nd line. The pp line was funny enough to earn u some points- 2.8/5

4th bar- ok he’s dumb, and hes not getting ur plays. It’s a DECENT line dude. 3/5

5th bar- this was retarded.  When I read “watch me knock ram out” I expected somethin nice to follow. Highly disappointing closer. 2/5

3.8+4.5+2.8+3+2

2+2.8+3+4.5+3.8= 16.1/25= 64%

=========================================
=========================================

Ramirez:

Funny how fatal hurt matt the ripper’s emotions

Then he dickride’s him so hard like he was his lotion*

His gay post was deleted there but he still vote in detail amount

But too bad his long ass herb vote didn’t even count….*

I told this punk learn to punch but he made a thread against me**

So like father n son ppl started to lecture this Brain less pussy**

U dumb fuck I beat u b4 n u still were fuckin around that time

Stupid loser started to whine n still lost as he sways my lines***

And at same time he didn’t have a punch in his whole verse***

so he can only beat herbs that are worse than him but junk in my hearse

1st bar: LOL. This is funny because I caught matt the pigger jockin fat al before. This bar delivered. 4.8/5

2nd bar- haha. Another personal, and while not spectacular its still a personal, and this is a battle. 3/5 for effort

3rd bar- lol… matthew hasn’t got any punchlines, the set up to this was kinda weak but again I know this is a fact of life. 2.9/5

4th bar- hahaha yo.. I don’t know why this son of a bitch is makin me laugh. This was yet another attack on matthew, but it was ok at best. 2.9/5

5th bar- pretty decent closer. And yes, theres never punches in matthew’s verses hahaha. U get a 2.9 for ur troubles.

4.8+3+2.9+2.9+2.9= 16.5/25=66%

Ramirez wins by a nose no homo.real close battle, ramirez takes it

Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:54pm
Tbh i expected matt to take this easily but he made a MASSIVE mistake of underestimating what he had to bring and it COULD lose him this battle...

Matt you had an OK verse nothing more your ALOT better than that you seemed to take ram lightly which is never a good thing to do especially when those who seem weak could go get help to improve a verse (Im NOT saying ram did this) your 'punches' were thrown and they landed but not very hard imo, some made no sense like your closer mainly...iono maybe it did but to me it was weak as fuck, and wtf @ the novish shit like number one and peeing?...seriously your better than that man, him leaving and returning dont hit hard since majority no here do that....Iono man, maybe im being harsh but i expected alot better from you only bar i really liked was the 2nd but even that has been used in EVERY battle against him....not a great verse

Ram - Not the best verse but surprised me man, Your one of the people that has kept going through all the hate and improved massively since first joining here and love you or hate you...people gotta respect that, You had the general idea of punches down but they didnt come through i dont really get the vote above mine since none of it made me laugh but hey...it's LA....Nothing really landed for me you had some ok personal shit about thigns but his votes not counting dont really classify as a punch

Overall - Weak battle....Matt JUST took it though on this showing he shouldn't of, both verses were weak but i think outta the two matt had the better verse

Next time NEVER take an opponent lightly since this COULD of cost you.....

Vote - Matt
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 42-51-0
Form: LLLLWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:04am
okay.. the way i see it...

matt - underperformed - punches where okay - first 2 and 4th bar's where cool.. the rest where average - ntohing brilliant - flow solid..
ram - you have good ideas... and did your reserach.. but didnt put them into efective punches.. they where funny - so people could def vote for you.. but to me they just wernt put well enough into funny punches.. you wherek inda just stating facts which where bad about him, which dont hit as hard. ya know?

so overall - close battle - vote matt..
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:22am
Hmm... Never read much of Matt's stuff... wasn't a bad drop, neither a great one... the punches landed medium level...

1st bar... Solid enough due to the inclusion of the personal... I have no problems with it, but don't think it's ill either...
2nd bar... another reasonably solid punch due to use of the personal... Unique way of dissing a common personal used on him...
3rd bar... never seen that type of line used before... Kinda generic, but it landed somewhat 'cus I've never seen it...
4th bar... An okay hit... Nothing special, but there's much worse out there... Your verse seems to just be not great but wack all around so far.. Ha...
5th bar... This was your weakest. Not really hard hitting as you expected it... Gotta end stronger... Eh... I see potential if you keep working, but you still have alot to learn in my opinion...

Rameez...
1st bar... I like the use of personal... I feel you could have used it better though... So it's similar to your opponents' hit... Decent... Not ill or wack...
2nd bar... Hmmm... Another use of personal... But this doesn't seem like a hit to me really... You said his vote didnt count, but that's not really dissing him hard... It's like a continuation of the last punchline... So.. It has some humor to it, but it doesnt seem like youre dissing HIM... Still okay though... Just seems like you made fun of him, but didnt diss him, so you still get points for that... (You're dissing his vote more than anything)
3rd bar... Hmm... pussy plays are generally played. You gotta come with something fierce if you're gonna use it... This one was decent though... Never seen it used exactly like this... A semi-new spin on it...
4th bar... This is your best hit to me... Very straight to the point... Simple yet effective... Disses his skill level the most compared to the others...
5th bar... Weak ending. You had the decent use of personals throughout the whole verse... Seems like you ran out ideas, but this was okay...

It's close... At first read, I had Matt as the clearer winner, but as I evaluate more in depth it's closer than I thought... Matt's verse flowed better, so that's bonus points... could go either way to be honest... Props on Rameez elevating in this battle though... Keep pushing yourself...

Matt takes it slightly though...
I-SEE-GRIPS View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-23-0
Form: LLWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 9:05am

Ram loved your opener here, but unfortunately like the rest of your verse it seems your choice of wording is not having the desired effect.

It's not bad Ram its just not good yet

Matt, You aint hitting out too hard but have got one or two better bars than Ram  giving you the upperhand here, did think this was good 
<He's a bitter whack rapper n' he's back wit' some vengeance's'
but the truth is, Ram ain't ever proppin' talkerly in none of his sentences!>
Didnt think this was.
<Attention, kids! Should I mention his age? He's 21, i'm 23
The only time you'll hear Rameez's' #1's when he pee's!>
Very close battle MVGT: Matt by a pussy cats whisker

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 2:56pm

Matt - Opener could have been ok but you didn't word it properly. LMAO @ the second bar. That was a tight personal and quite clever. Next 3 bars were pretty weak. Overall you did underperform majorly, the second bar was dope tho.
Ram - Opener was worded badly.Second bar was weak, it werent a punch it just stated something. Same with the next bar. The 4th bar was weak. As was the closer. To be honest this is one of the worst verses i've seen from you in a long time. You could have taken matt here if you had put more effort in.

Basically neither of you spat what you were capable of, but Matt killed it the proppin talkerly thing
Matt GMV

Bolo View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member
¡Ke Viva La Fuckin' Revolución!

Stats: 4-4-4
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 2:59pm
matt wins 5-1 and goes through
 Post Reply Post Reply