Heat Wave: Heat Wave: Format for remaining rounds...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heat Wave: Format for remaining rounds...
    Posted: 09 August 2015 at 11:29am
As mentioned in the previous announcement thread, I will be changing around the previously shared format...the text tourney is largely unchanged, but contains a bit more detail. The topical tourney is quite significantly changed.

TEXT

All verses will be 16 lines.

Quarter Final: MARVELLOUS MAYHEM

These will be alias battles featuring 8 Marvel characters. I will post up the list of characters and it will be firs come, first served in terms of picking who you want. Obviously you can't write your verse until you know who your opponent is...if it goes on too long then I will assign characters, so watch the thread.

Semi Final: PICTORIAL PUNISHMENT

Picture battle, you submit a picture which your opponent will use to diss you & vice versa. Please try to be as legendary as Kiki Spirez was in Bloodlines or LA X (whichever one he did the picture battle in)

Final: El NiƱo

Straight battle...I am open to making this battle a longer length if both participants want.

TOPICAL

As long as I'm participating in the tournament I will be putting topics up for people to openly chose & will not make choices myself.

Quarter Final: HEAT WAVE (24 lines)

Four heat related topics will be provided, and, similar to the Marvel round in the text tournament it will be first come, first served. So you will be choosing (or be stuck with!!) the topic of whoever posts in the thread first...choose wisely!

Semi Final: IDEOLOGICAL IMAGERY (32lines)

This will be a concept battle. So two ideas/concepts will be posted & whoever picks first will land those topics.

Final: CLIMATIC CONCEPTS (unlimited lines)

A comet hits the earth...

I will be posting deadlines separately, any questions or concerns let me know!!
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 6:50pm
dope. i like all the drawn topics, im easy with whatever you like nigs. 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 9:28pm
Btw guys, you can post your verses straight into the thread if you like as it remains hidden until the battle is ready to go live...
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2015 at 3:57pm
Verses are due tonight. Concrete has submitted one to me via PM, but you can post them straight into the thread as they remain hidden until I reveal them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic