Forum LockedAudio Battle Archive: [Audio] Elite v Bakardi (3-0)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Audio] Elite v Bakardi (3-0)
    Posted: 21 March 2017 at 7:08pm
1:30 time limit

1 week

lets get it
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 7:18am
check
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 3:54pm

https://soundcloud.com/elite-14/bakardi-battle-verse

lyrics in the SC description for those who wanna follow along
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 12:40am
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 4:10am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

ok so...
on this delivery wise I have to give that up to elite, he just came out the gate and I relaly like the build up of aggression as you delivered your bars.

ok but now on to more important stuff, bars.

I think both of you had some filler bars no doubt, but I do think bakardi had a substantial amount of filler bars and less hard hitting ones. bakardis best bar was the how the leader of rebellion offering guidance to better rapper one. that one was a dope clean shot. a lot of the other stuff I found a bit generic which was a bit disappointing, I thought you were gonna come harder on this one. you've had some nice haymakers in the past but not ont his one. there was one line you talked about him taking a shot at you and he wishing he missed.... iunno to me that's acknowledging that he did damage, I think that bar shoulda been omitted. also, you should have left the part of you saying you number 1 on LA's rankings out since that is not true in any category. not really sure why that was said, I guess as a self hype but that didn't do well for a battle imo. elite, ill also say you had some filler, but you def had more personals in there. you had my favorite bar of the whole battle, which was, You got better luck smackin air when you tossin a punch
I would get skeptical but you already lost to him once
that imo was the biggest hit of everything. also I do think you had more punches landed than he did.

I was surprised to see one with a beat and the other without, I guess that wasn't discussed. normally I don't care for ones without a beat, I think what you had going for you was the build up of aggression in the bars. if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have cared as much for the delivery as I like to hear beats (but that's just a personal pref).

mvgt elite on this one.
Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 6:55pm

Elite

Very nice delivery, anytime you can go acapella and keep tempo and flow as you did speaks volumes on true talent.
Points on aggression and emotion, they added a great dynamic to the audio as well kept it enjoyable for the listener and added extra 'oomf' to the delivery of your punches.
Not only was the audio crisp but annunciation was clear and smooth
Points for content as well, I counted around 21 disses/punches aswell as a number of self pumps and hype lines, that's a good amount of content you were able to fit in there and still have it all flow nicely, added to the continuity of the track.

Skeptical and Bacardi lines were great LOL moments

Bakardi

The first minute was actually very well done, your energy matched the beat well and came out the gates swinging.
The beat seemed to drown out some of your projection of punches and delivery tho, I can hear emphasis you're putting down but with the beat it's not as crisp as it could of been.
You fit in around 24 disses/punches on your track, but the recurring disses about the sister kinda added a bit of simplicity to your diss track and makes me question the amount of content you're able to come up with or if it was just recycled info you're trying to make work.
I would of liked to hear more self hype to add a bit more of a dynamic, we know why this battle occurred/developed, I wish you would of made me believe you more with some self pump lines.

And as well, claiming to get no votes cause 'LA' hates you. Cmon man, I don't believe you're naive to the humour of the subject of the thread you made. But continuing the theme in your diss track takes a bit of credibility away.

I wasn't a fan of the switching of beats at the end, I think it just amplified any confusion or doubt the listener may have had or accumulated over the track.

IMO if you kept the energy and the first beat the whole length of the track, it would of been a much closer battle.

Ps. Is that a chorus in your diss track?

MVGT Elite, you set the bar high going acapella, your pronunciation and annunciation was crisp and clear, your delivery through emotion and aggression was on point and well executed. In this battle you out performed him.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 5:26pm
Gonna use my up here
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 6:17pm

both had moments of salutable content. both used words comprised of letters and formed them in a rythmatic fashion. Elite did so accapella which is a commendable task, and bakardi rode the beat like a drunk, athletic college slut rides a mechanical bull during happy hour; fairly well but fell off sometimes. bakardi, I feel you were strongest with content that had relevance like the closer bar and others throughout did. Although you had some solid areas, too much was generic insults which was made more evident since elites content was predominantly focusing on you. 

I vote Bakardi for #1 audio because he battled one of the top guys here, but for the battle...

+1 Elite
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 6:18pm
3-0 KO Elite. 

Go my Minions!