News & Announcements: Brand New Website Coming Soon! - Event Date: 01 April 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Brand New Website Coming Soon!
    Posted: 01 April 2021 at 10:40am
What's up guys!

Sorry I haven't been around for ages, I've been working hard on LA 2.0 and its finally ready!

Later to day I'll be making the switch and pushing it live. It has loads of cool features, like an improved chat room, arcade games (anyone remember Yeti sports?), easier voting on battles, more awards, featured Open Mics, new tournaments, battle leagues and cash prizes! plus loads more!

To help with the smooth transition to the new site, you will all need to check your email address is up to date, as this is what you'll be using to login. Don't worry your battle records and posts will be perserved!

See you all on the other side!

Edited by Scotty32 - 19 October 2023 at 7:56pm
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 7:43pm
I heard there's a hack to get all the bots on the active users to vote on battles

#thecrimsonjuicehack
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2021 at 11:22pm
LA 2.0
Only a fool surely
Happy first of April

TeQuiLaSunRiSe View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TeQuiLaSunRiSe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2021 at 2:07am
Well then...
POP POPPITY WHAT, I Know Yall Aint Poppin At Us

Cuz One or Two Punches Will Leave You TALKIN LIKE SEAN CONNERY DOES

Stupendipidous View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2022 at 12:13am
Hi hope everyone doing good
Stupendipidous View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2022 at 12:16am
So I just happen to pop in today and there’s new webpages and all sorts going on how do I get back in on the action ? Hello scotty hope your doing good still I’m glad u kept the site going hope every doing good after all the pandemics and shit and now Russia shits never ending
Blissful Barrage View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 20-5-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blissful Barrage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2022 at 4:06am
They've been working to implement a new crypto currency to coincide with the new site launch.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2022 at 7:08am
Is this legit or are you trolling
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2022 at 3:57pm
Djdbsbwkdnfbxbsmsbfbfbdnsnnas fucking threads a year old
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic