Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IceC vs Lawless
    Posted: 09 September 2004 at 2:47pm

10bar max
No time limit
Lawless drops first (for a change)
First to five or 3-0 KO

LaWleSs View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 2-5-0
Form: LWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LaWleSs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2004 at 9:19am

FYI.

Olympics flames are brung, diss-ability, paralympics..think
LIE-ON = lion, in the film lio king their was a family member named scar lios familys are called prides
Ice said hed get embarassed if he battled me, and senor said some shit in that thread.....

This ice bitch is kidding me so he i bring to shame son now yah finished
I know yah DISS-ability So why try Bring the flames, This aint paralympics
Never beat me, you copped reality has this fool dropped the fantasy?
Dont LIE-ON the KING or theyll be a SCAR on yah PRIDE like mufassas family..!!
im Degrading this guy with cruel Blades,
Why try saving yah life its 2 late
Cus im "Breaking the ice" like new dates!
Im using my alert ways no doubt im crusin to first place
Thought id forget when u admitted you were USIN MY WORDPLAY?
"GEttin embarased again" HA! your dreadin threads,heads in sweat
Leaving this herb wrecked-so alowin votes from senor perfecto is the only way ur NOT GETTIN SWEPT!
Im defined as a guru Each one of lines is designed to school u
Why would u wanna battle the person you show all your lines for approval??

Aight....

When you lie in a WRECK HORRIBLY let it be known yah DEATH HONURS ME, Theirs nothin LEFT FROM YAH SPLEEN, Like slippin on scripts ice fell when he STEPPED ON THE SCENE!
I'm EDUCATING THIS POOR HERB, HES PHASED WHEN I WROTE THIS, u can be *DEDICATED TO YOUR VERSE* BUT U STILL WONT BE *DA-VOTED*(Devoted..peep the scheme)
I'll have you SPITTIN DIRT GRIPPIN EARTH, son im 2 STRONG, i dont mind SPITTIN FIRST cus yah *respone-ability* is about as big as a NEW BORN!!(Responability)

Dun get the wordplay or if u vote with no explination dont bother...

1's...

www.soundclick.com/lawlessmc
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 8:16am

FYI:
He walked in on his mother in law naked
Forward a position in rugby, Harlequins a rugby team, Harlequin = a clown or buffoon...The Parliament Act allows The House of Commons to push through Bills quickly by bypassin the House of Lords...
Hy-per-bo-lee (4 syllabuls) = exaggerated statement not meant to be taken seriously...
His dad lives in Seattle, he lives in England
He declined my offer of an unlimited bar battle
Discworld novels are written by Terry Pratchett...ya see the wordplay

I leave ya lover wasted, leave ya in a state of shock kinda like when ya saw her mother naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LMMFAO!!!!)
I own ya son, Going genst me is like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun!!!
Far from forward, clown this Harlequin cat, Im quick to bypass the Law kinda like the Parliament Act
Now who claiming this guy murders me? Shit that statement alone is fucking hyperbole
Ya had one hot bar and let the rest suffice, kid going to Jacob the Jeweller tryna get the best of Ice
Lawless bound to lose when we battle, ya whole family hates ya why ya think ya dad Moved to Seattle
Ya aint potent to C, Im coasting ya see, ya wudnt be response-able if ya fucking posted for me (FLIP MODE MF)
My skills hold no boundaries, law aint mimicking mine, fear the only reason this kid wudnt go unlimited lines
Feel my distincive ether, 'add one to ya record' with a 'shot in the field' and I dont mean the Olympics either (Shot Put bitches...)
Son all ya raps are waffle, only way you'll 'enter the discworld' is by reading Terry Pratchett novels!!!!! (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

...Dam...

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 10:25am

Well I didn't even wanna try and call this fuckin' thing - but I will, 'cuz no one else is.

Lawless... absolute fire. You had some funny-ass breakdown wordplay here, you used the lie-on thing, been done before but you worked it well, da-voted and response-ability at the end were just straight murder. In general wordplay was good and actually came in punches this time whereas in ya last two battles it didn't as much. There were some nice multis at times, I liked the scheme in the penultimate bar. On top of all of that, what let you down slightly was flow, but what came through harder than anything were the personals. The lines for approval, usin' my wordplay, goddamn, and the nameflip wasn't too bad... This was really hot, one of the best I've read on the site in some time... 8.6/10

IceC... absolute ice (lol). Your flow was just on motherfucking point, structure better than Law's also. I liked ya rhymes, not always as long as Law's but in general more fluid. You had some funny personals, the mother naked thing was good but coulda been used better. The Parliament Act line was a NICE nameflip and outdid his considerably, and ya response flip was on par with his initial punch as well. Your wordplay was nice, came in every bar, and punching was constant and original. You, though, lost this. Two bars were at fault, the loaded gun thing has been done, and the Seattle line had a nice personal but didn't do anything more than jab, whereas when Law came out with personals like usin' my wordplay and shit, it was worded to come at you harder. 8.5/10

^ No shit. That's actually what it came to, Law's nine bars averaged 8.5 recurring (so 8.6) and Ice's 10 bars were 8.5 average exactly. Close as shit, and Ice's style was generally more fluid for me, structure was better, but he had two punches not quite up to scratch with the rest of it.

VOTE: Lawless

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 10:53am

ok

Law:first off i think you know to much about lion king lol naw you have REAL SICK WORDPLAY your muties were good aswell some sick punches and personals just your flow was off think it may have been your structure but ahh you still droped a tight drop.
This ice bitch is kidding me so he i bring to shame son now yah finished
I know yah DISS-ability So why try Bring the flames, This aint paralympics
nice^^

Ice:again a sick verse better structure much better flow nice vocab in there some nice humour as well specily this:
I leave ya lover wasted, leave ya in a state of shock kinda like when ya saw her mother naked LMFAO!!
you both used name flips and your came off a lil nicer.your peronals and punches were sick as fuck also your wordplay was nice but you had some sickness to match with that.

Right very very close but i think like orion lawless wins this he came a little harder i think with a little more in his lines that ice c didnt so
vote lawless
sorry ice c you both droped sick verse's best in awhile id say props

Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 2:17pm

MSN-battles are always close... and predictable...

Lawless... good wordplay and punches...  Rhymes were original if a little forced...  Rhyme-scheme was too simple...  Multisyllable rhymes were too calculated and unnatural... though they incorporated wordplay or other punches...  Flow was choppy and long... except for the short three-line rhyme: cruel blades/2 late/new dates...  Do not throw in a couple of lines of multis for the sake of it...  It gives the impression that you plan one bar at a time and put them all together at the end to make a verse...

IceC... good wordplay and punches...  A few nice bars where a short line was used to set-up a longer punch...  Otherwise a simple rhyme-scheme but rhymes were more original and less forced...  Flow was ok...

Vote: IceC...

Adios...

BiggStankDogg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #7
Stats: 35-8-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BiggStankDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 12:17pm

FLOW: IceC
PUNCHES: Lawless
MULTIS: IceC

IMAGINATION: EVEN
WORDPLAY: Lawless
STRUCTURE: IceC
ENJOYMENT: IceC

Close battle, hot shit soth. IceC flowed like a glacier in Death Valley... Goddamn, son... Multi's were hot, a little light on the punching front, feelin' that you coulda done more. Your verse was the better of the two, lyrically, in my opinion...

Lawless. Structure seemed fucked at first glance, but didn't affect your flow at all. Technically Ice had you, as far as flow, multis, etc... but some of your wordplay/metas killed it. Mufasa/Lion King Line had me laughin'...

Lawless edged Ice in punches, which is the most important category, but was bested in flkow and multis, which are also key criterion. VERY close battle, and hot as hell. Great job, both.

Winner: IceC

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer
Eternity View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 8-4-3
Form: NWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Eternity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2004 at 3:09pm

Intro: Lawless
Punches: Lawless
Wordplay: Lawless
Complexity: Even
Structure: Iceilly
Enjoyment: Iceilly
Flow: Even
Imagination: Close, but, Iceilly.
Outro: Iceilly

Lawless: Structure was poop'd. Wordplay on your behalf was killer. Flow'd pretty well. Complex as a mother fucker too. Not so many multies. But punches were hard hittin'.

Iceilly: Flow was tight. Structure was dope. Some punches could have came a lot harder but didn't, you still managed to pack heat, though. Mulites were present.

Both verses had all the required elements. Flow, wordplay, punches, etc. But I liked Iceilly's style more. Also with him having more of a strong verse.

Vote: Iceilly.

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 2:55pm

3-2 IceC.

Uppin'...

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Abstrakt View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 32-17-2
Form: LLNNWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Abstrakt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:04pm
Flow: IceC
Punchs: Lawless but close..
Multis: IceC less forced..
Wordplay: Lawless, both quite sick though..
Personals: IceC some funny ones..
Structure: IceC

Both came tight with good wordplay and punchs,
Lawless kinda killed those..but on the whole Icec's verse was better lyrically

Vote:IceC
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 8:25am

I don't wanna sway, or hate on my crew, but both Rap and BSD (and Eternity) gave Lawless punches and wordplay but not the battle...

4-2 IceC

Uppin'...

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Insomnia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Insomnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2004 at 11:50am
Lawless: Came so hard he still has a boner...:D anyway....punches on point...and hard...was smackin his opponent like a bitch.....nice wordplays....loved the lion king shit.....you fucked a little in the middle...that was a little weak....overall a straight fire drop......

IceC: Nice personals.....nice wordplays.....maybe a little to big of an EGO....ya drop was great but not that great.....i didnt like the scheme so much.....but i aint sayin you was bad....you was straight fire to.....its hard to wote on this kinda battles...yo did almost everything as Lawless....both were great....

But....

MY Vote: Lawless by an inch...
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 4:53am

hooo shit, 4-3

yo both had gd verus, iceC had a few lines that made me chuckle, but thats bout it, lawless had a good pun or punch in EVERY line even tha filler lines!! so here goes

flow - iceC
multis - lawless
punches - lawless
structure - IceC
wordpla - lawless
comedy factor - lawless

very very close battle but ima vote for

LAWLESS - 4 - 4

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Anubis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #12
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anubis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 11:27pm
both good verses, well since i got that out of the way i can start 2 pull each of them 2 peices......

flow: Ice
punches: hmm both good but...... Ice
multis: lawless
wordplay: lawless
vocab: Ice

lawless~ as i said b4 good verse, had Ice beat on many aspects, the seemingly everpresent multis were well used and so was the wordplay, but punches didnt work as well so this dragged down the verse in my view.

iceC~ also a good verse, flowed well, the vocab used i found 2 b alot better and the punches used were more successful than those made by lawless

vote~ Ice C
A work in Progress

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2004 at 5:39am
Goddamn... 5-4 IceC... Good battle... 1
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic