The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Identity Crisis 2: Finals Rules & Discussion
    Posted: 05 June 2017 at 7:58pm
Round Rules

- 20-60 Lines
- Battlers will be anonymous
- Votes will be hidden
- Due date will be in battle threads.
- Best of 7 for Finals
- Verses can be changed/edited until the battle is up

^ I can no longer do this as I am not a senior mod. Send your requests to Cuba please. 

If you reveal who you are to someone and I find out, you are immediately disqualified.
Please vote in the battle thread and Do Not PM Them

How the anonymous battles will work?

Each member will be given a number. Ex. Battler 1 vs Battler 5. You will be pm'd your number with the link to the appropriate thread as each battle is set up. I will keep track of who is who, so if at anytime you forget, just shoot me a pm. Also, bare with me on the PM's as I am limited to send only 10 an hour so it will take some time to get everyones battle set up.

The battler will then pm me his verse, I will post it as battler 1... vs battler 5.. And the voters will vote based on that. At the end of the tournament it will all be revealed as to who beat who. 

Voters post in the battle thread. It will automatically be hidden. DO NOT PM ME YOUR VOTES!! 

Final topic theme: Final Round

Finals

You are to create a story of a rookie in the final event of a competition. Here are some things that may help guide you to provide as much detail as possible for the final. 

- What competition? 
It can be anything. Any Sports, Gambling, Street Fighter 5 at EVO. It just has to be based on a rookie being in the finals. 

- The Rookie can win or lose, it does not matter

- Can the rookie be based on a real person? 
No. You can't write about Lebron James in the finals. It must be a complete fictional character. His own created path, emotions, success and/or failure. However, your fictional character can be alongside the real person. For example, you could play alongside Lebron at the finals if you so choose to write your verse on that. 

Just be creative with it and have fun. 

Battle threads and PMs' will be issued today. 

Skype - thelaw-la
Go my Minions!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 8:05pm
Cuba will be a lot less leininant with edits than Law. Proof read your shit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic