Author
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Injustice 2
    Posted: 20 January 2017 at 9:35am
So, injustice 2 will be coming out the 16th of May. The last one was a pretty big hit and this one certainly has the hype train rolling. Anyone planning to get this?

Characters confirmed so far are:

Batman
Superman
Super girl
Blue Beetle
Harley Quinn
The Flash
Atrocitus
Gorilla Grodd
Poison Ivy (hell yeah!)
Bane
Braniac
Darkseid
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Deadshot
Green Lantern
Robin (Damian Wayne/ not confirmed)

The game will pick off where the last one ended. It's in the Regime universe where The Joker manipulated Superman into killing Lois Lane and their unborn Baby. Turning Superman mad and into a dictator. I'm personally hyped as fuck for this game! It's been speculated that Braniac will be the main antagonist and Superman (possibly) coming back to his senses as a greater evil looms.

If you'd like me to add some gameplay, just ask.
#Bananas

Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: LWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 4:28pm
Yes! Gonna pre-order it as soon as possible. I wish they would make the first one compatible for xbox one.

I definitely gotta keep up with the Injustice 2 comics too I think they start this month or next month.

Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 4:33pm
damn it, I just read the first one Is backwards compatible, so I gotta get on that.
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 5:01pm
Yay, we have another one joining us! I thought the first one was awesome but got it quite late so adapting to the combo strings is a bit awkward compared to mortal kombat. But with this new one I'm going to go ham!
#Bananas

Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 5:56pm
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 6:32pm
Yeah I have! Taking it with a grain of salt tho even though they're probably right.
#Bananas

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2017 at 6:33pm
Oh, I forgot to mention. The comics will debut April 11th.
#Bananas

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2017 at 3:19am
man they should've timed this release around the Justice League movie release. make an event out of it lol

Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:30pm
^ that'd be kinda smart but tying it to Wonder Woman's release was smarter. We know JL is gonna sell tickets but WW has barriers to break. Plus Marvel vs Capcom Infinite comes out in Sept. I'd hate to have to choose which game I'm gonna buy or play more.
Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 6:32pm
P.s. I will be back to discuss more on this when I get some more gameplay in
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic