Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [Text] Name of Fear vs eye five (3-0)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eye five View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote eye five Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] Name of Fear vs eye five (3-0)
    Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:00am
4 bars, house rules otherwise. 
eye five View Drop Down

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote eye five Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2015 at 6:25am

Christian Bale? what a wack ass "avatar"… been on this forum for 2 hours longer than you and I already know what a "faggot you are!" /

Look out everyone, "Bruce Wayne is here", he goes by "Name of Fear",  but he lost from the start /

you trying to spit hype verses, stuttering like, " i…i…i…i…i" / 

cuz with five eyes, I can see! … your rhymes are generic and lack anything I fear... especially "n"a"m"e" /

Can't wait till you decide to abbreviate your name… NOF?... No Other Future cuz you will Never Own Fame /

your spit is old, it's "tearin- a - muscle",  this shit is gold, bitch… I'm the "American Hustle" / 

Fear my name with your illiterate thoughts / 

all you gonna see are "L's" next to your "Form" and the dots /

Name of Fear View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Name of Fear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:36am
You're dissin no one son your bars are played, inVALID N' STRETCHED i guess "I5" ain't up to "speed" why you think you LACK IN THE TEXT!! (eye five/tech)/

don't forgot its a battle so why you GLORIFY YOURSELF??? you all over the place try ORGANIZE OR ELSE i'll put more "spikes on your back" than a "PORCUPINE PROPEL".. Lil man you couldn't "cover w/ a hard top" if you FORTIFIED YOUR SHELL!!/

Ever seen a baby draw? It's a SCRIBBLE, DISCARD IT ... so w/ that "rap" you wrote? SIMPLE, SHIT TARNISHED forget about peeps to "stick up for you" you prolly think u need to get ya LITTLE DICK HARD, BITCH (dirty)/

When you WRITE? IT'LL READ, QUITE SIMPLE.. SEE you don't "direct at opposition" you lack the FIGHT SYMMETRY, concepts?? It's all the same, you "describe-timidly" and when you try to come up w/ a punch they're..... "LIKE SIMILES"!! (weak shit)/

Fear what you don't know. Fear what you can't comprehend.
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2015 at 7:43am
Eye - Slightly better structure and pretty basic rhyme (only if there were) which I can't even see in most of the bars. Well, As it looks newbies can't anymore battle, better check out other battles to see how its done here. Fine punches better call it jabs. Credit given for some nameplays too.

NOF - Where's the damn structure? Work on it. Yet the opener was fine. I see you trying some flips. Also I see you rhymed better. Imao were you trying to teach 'How to rap' in you whole verse. Should have consisted of some nameplays and direct personals. I see this more like generic rather than some flips.

For the first time had to give this by categories -

Structure - Eye
Rhyme - NOF
Flow - NOF
Punches - Tie
Personals - Eye  (mainly nameplays)
Execution NOF

MVGT - NOF cuz despite the lack of structure his execution of punches were better and had a fine opener.
Name of Fear View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Name of Fear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 8:24am
bump lets close this
Fear what you don't know. Fear what you can't comprehend.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 6:21am
NOF
You need to check the rules fam
Too much bumpy get yo banned

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 9:47pm
It's a low budget battle you got here boys!
Eye...I'm just not seeing any punches here or even attempts
You got rhyming down ok but your wording is not formatted for battle
I see potential here work on forming direct punches at the opponent

NOF...
First up man I gotta say you need to get that structure sorted
A verse has to work for the reader, do you want them to read it easy or struggle?
So I'm patient and I struggled
Def see you have potential also rhyming was ok...punches were mainly off and you need to do some research and get the method down proper
One thing stood out though and that's your opener...it was the only attempt in the battle Just needed wording better

Vote NOF for trying to throw a punch more successfully than Eye

fearlessbeggar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-8-0
Form: WLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fearlessbeggar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 8:35pm
Eye: first bar was the best of your verse, you had some decent attempts at multies and came very close to a punch. However, th rest of your your verse barely makes sense. second bar is worthless, bt the 'tearing a muscle' 'american hustle' bar in your third could have worked with a better frame around it. your coser is weak but could easialy be made better with a bit of simple wordplay. Check tutorials.

NOF: a lot of the same problems but the difference is you managed to form a few punches. i dont fuly understand the wordplay in your first bar but it probably makes sense.the beginning of your second bar is strong but it falls off the moment you use the phrase 'porcupine propel'. it doesnt make sense. again, your third isnt good but at least it forms a punch. your closer sounds ok as an attempt at breaking him down, but its badly put together. you have the subject matter, just focus on the craft.

MVGT-Name Of Fear for better and more punches
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:19am
Fear wins KO

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic