Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2015 at 3:46am
I would definitely say Chain. he's been here awhile has a great record, doesnt drop many Oms anymore but when he does they are always top quality. Kiki is another good option
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2015 at 3:54am
There is just too many...Que and CHAIN should def be there as well...There is too many dope writers and big assets to the site to decide....

my apologies for not adding yalll...I honestly thought  CHAIN and Que were already Vets to be honest

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2015 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Dougysnuggy Dougysnuggy wrote:

Im gonna have to go with Big game.

Dude literally brought the entertainment factor of this site to an entirely new dimension, and literally caused more shit than anybody I've ever seen  Not only did he cause more shit than anybody I've ever seen on any forum, he literally clowned every moderator there ever was, and he even had the audacity to think its because they just hate him. 

Big game brought this shit to a new plateau, with all the bans this motherfucker has. And all the times he came back. Some fucking how. I dont understand how . Especially if he got permabanned. I have not seen one explanation for it. Ever. That's legendary.

Gtfo. I dont think you have an idea of what a vet is. Go read cubas break down. I was a mod during big games antics and he never clowned me.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:53am
Time to put point blank in there Scotty!!! and ManC....
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2016 at 7:02am
Originally posted by JBrenn JBrenn wrote:

Time to put point blank in there Scotty!!!

Yeah, what's a guy got to do to get vet status round here? LOL

But seriously, the veterans page definitely needs a few new additions, most of whom have been mentioned above and are complete no-brainers
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2016 at 7:40am
Point, was you ever a vet before? Can't remember if you was and lost it when became a mod?
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2016 at 9:39am
Senior mods will be looking at Veteran list...so now would be an opportune moment for any additional nominations.

We recognise contributions to the site here, so writing can/will be a factor but many of the current vets are here because of the example they gave.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2016 at 12:18pm
Exo with his no bullshit attitude, great lyrics and content, fairly active, joined in 2006 and has always been a honest member. Explain why he isnt on it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic