Forum LockedFuck Y'all: Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:11am
Glad to have you back bro I think that makes perfect sense I'm just glad you can spit again got mad respect for you keep doing you bro
Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ricaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Originally posted by Ricaul Ricaul wrote:

Cuba, good point.. but fact still stands.. He bit the story.. No hate on ILL... At all, guy's standard...!

Battle ILL...

for what reason?

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 11:12am
I agree that in terms of ability to turn the story into a verse is obvious and should deserve credit but the fact it was in a competition is another thing. It's like if you were to take performance enhancing drugs just to go for a run no one has issue with that but when you do it for a competitive advantage is when it turns into something completely different. Props on the verse like i said at the time it wasn't to my taste i preferred the other verse but you def got skills you just need to forget about it and build ya rep up again.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic