Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E.V.P
    Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:11pm
Really bro?, i'm sorry I trashed your boy but don't be a pussy... You go to the battlefield find my battle and vote against me then high tale it back to the home page lol How about voting on the other 20 battles posted.. What made you pick mine right after I dropped a verse on your boy?  I respect your vote just know that shit is suspect..

~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:13pm
Don't bother.. He'll duck
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:16pm
Naw im not gone piss on him, I just want him to know I seen he read my battle verses Zanii then go straight to my shit and vote for law.. We gotta get these emotional guys out of here lol
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:18pm
Vets and noobs be crying... New blood done been speaking
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
E.V.P. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 7-4-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote E.V.P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:19pm
Suspect?

First of all, I don't even know who you were talking about.
Second, I voted on a battle with respect to both battlers.
Third, just because I go back to the homepage and sit there while I do other shit means what?

Your insecurities basically make you out to be suspect.

It's all good though.
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:25pm
Love how people throw around the word insecure when you call them out lol Maybe your insecure with your vote my man all I said was suspect, no need for you to get pissy... so don't get all worked up in a shit fit It can only lead to me dragging you out in the street and beating you... lol

~Lyrical Death Dealer~
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:27pm

why isn't this cat a troll already?

E.V.P. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 7-4-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote E.V.P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 7:30pm
Well unless you're engaging in deceptive behavior yourself, I don't see why you'd even think things like that given my record of voting in an unbiased manner.

Say whatever you like..

Lol, doesn't change the fact.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:26pm
LMAo at those pics ransom. In one respect I agree Evps vote is def suspect, on the other hand, I do the same shit where I pic one battle that peaks my interest and vote, then go to the homepage and leave it there, so personally I think this is a bit of circumstancial evidence that really has no backing to it. 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:33pm
It's all good mate, all I said was suspect and he got anal... I respect all votes and opinions... much respect to E.v.P regardless....
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:46pm
If you have a problem with a vote, report it to the moderators using the correct procedure.

Otherwise nobody gives a fuck.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

If you have a problem with a vote, report it to the moderators using the correct procedure.

Otherwise nobody gives a fuck.

Thank you for your wisdom Scotty, but it's not that serious... 
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic