Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Law
    Posted: 19 February 2015 at 12:01am
The biggest troll on L.A has Spoken, what ever personals you claim to have on me you're going to need them... We all know lyrically your garbage, your just a pussy ass opportunist waiting to link people to every mis step somebody takes or every little thing someone says to throw it back up in there face.  You have no ability to stand on your own bars.. I joked with E.V.P about his vote and now here you are making me out to be some whiny bitch. Like I said pussy ass opportunist aint no halo over your head fuck boy. If the site is doing nothing but fuck yalls and not dropping oms then why you taking part in them instead of dropping a verse? your a no show ass hypocrite who think your shit don't stink. your real problem is what I said in our battle not me dropping a fuck yall about the vote... It's all good though bro... Enough barking  
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 12:50am
Dude just dropped the OMOTM, gtfoh.
The original comeback kid
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 12:58am
no idea what you just said
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:45am
I don't think you know what trolling is.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic