Mixtapes: Beast EP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nicktorious View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nicktorious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beast EP
    Posted: 26 September 2016 at 10:09pm
Here's my EP I dropped yesterday, Beast. 

I posted a thread with a song from the EP in the Audio Mic section (http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/fuckin-with-me_topic43783.html) and if you go there you'll see that it's my SoundCloud link, which has 6 of the 7 track because SC wouldn't let me post one of the remixes I did, so this Bandcamp link is the full entire EP.. I had a lot of fun making this joint, and I hope you guys enjoy it.

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 11:04pm
kinda skimmed thru this to get a feel for your raps. ill tell you this, you can flow, your delivery is fine, but can be improved (delivery). you are good at staying on beat. you can expand with multis and with content. those are my two recommendations for you. your voice Is straight, nice presence on the mic.

you close on the performer aspect which is where most fall flat, but you can improve in your lyricism. this site will be able to guide you on your endeavor through that improvement.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic