Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rutter Knows Best vs Slip - Playoff R1
    Posted: 05 January 2017 at 10:39pm
Sunday is the Deadline
#bananas
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 2:56am
I bet money, that this leagues the biggest highlight or your life ain't it
Rutters funny like a class clown dropout, dummy who never graduated
See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 7:11pm
icy flaws in his game when even Axy can brake him in battle
Each time Slip trip or fall.. dudes just an accident waiting to happen
#bananas
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 8:29pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

So good looks on getting them lines in guys
Hope you ain't the only ones, obviously I'm not even getting my pen out until there's 60 seconds untill deadline...
So .@z Battle

Slop
I see on both angles bruv, the league and the Comedy award
But you didn't work anything...
Am keeping real to help out here fam, work a punch if you can work a concept if you can
Make a punch be about something
Best advice fam

Rotter
It's simple bro but it is at least direct and holding the standard format for a single punch battle

Vote Rutter
Could have dug deeper and been more original
Slip you should have given 100 you would have won
Close battle
Well done

S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 11:16pm

Decent battle you guys, both came different routes, but, only one actually landed a jab.....

Rut:
There was no flow, but it's not really necessary in a 1-2 punch battle, yet nice to have......  I like the personal you used with the whole Axy thing, added nicely to the set up......  Then nice name flip to start the second line, added more impact to the set up....  So you have excellent set up work here, then came time for the delivery, and it was pretty decent..... More of a hard jab then light punch..... Still pretty good, plus had a little humor to it, which I always like more..... pretty good bar.....

Slip:
Ok....  Nice personals, you through a couple in there, the fact that he's running this league and the fact of the class clown award......  So the set up is nice, you have the personals going for you, but you lack creativity......  You took the basic route, using simple personals, and didn't really turn them into a punch, so they were just pointless mentions.....  Your bar set up was okay, but you just didn't deliver nothing here, a miss bro..... good set up, just needed to work the punch in and you failed to do it......

Vote- Rutter
Topical Twist League= 1-0
1-2 Punch League= 0-3
Regular Text= 0-1
Alias= 0-1
Topical= 1-0
Horrorcore= 1-0

Overall= 3-5
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:47pm

wasnt a fan of either bar tbh.... Slip your wordplay was basic bro i see what you were doing but you need to bring more clever shit for these match ups. and your set up was worded weird. Rutter had a decent bar seen waaay better and battle problem is a stretched rhyme for me here but i got you winning with the more creative bar i guess
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 12:00am

Slip, This was very generic, and I found the end rhyme a bit of a stretch and awkward, but I can see the improvement, and im sure others can too. Ruts, This was savage, and very funny to boot. Sure similar plays have been made, but i dont personally remember them, so this came across as fresh in its structure and delivery.

Mvgt ruts
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2017 at 2:29am

Slip, this was a complete miss to me, there was nothing hard hitting about it. You been dropping decent disses lately, you should have been more prepared for this one. You had an angle, you just didn't execute it well.

Rutt, you know this already I'm sure, but for text, those end rhymes were not successful. The lunch was there and I liked your bar, really, I liked everything except the end rhymes were bougie.

None the less, rutt still had a good punch, although end rhymes are big in this... but mvgt rutt rutt
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2017 at 12:32am
Voting closed Rutter wins 5-0
#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic