Elevation Centre: How do I rise in the ranks?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D.W.G View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.W.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I rise in the ranks?
    Posted: 11 April 2018 at 8:09pm
Barely anyone does open mic, and newbies can’t do rap battles, or comment on a rap! How do I get promoted from newbie to groupie?
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 8:36pm
post some valuable content, open mic is the most active on this site.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 8:51pm
Firstly i admire your drive,as well as those listed up there^,you could also try
cypher games,not only are you writing verses,(which will help you find your
stride),your post count climbs rather quickly too..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 9:47pm
I got no clue what you talkin about as I’m fairly certain there have been a decent amount of drops in last few weeks. So there is plenty of things for you to read and feed. But regardless you can always post something yourself on the open mic.

And those games CJ mentioned are rando. You post something on it then you’ll prob end up with 3-4 ppl jumping on it for a day or two
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 11:33pm
If you can single handedly get this place poppin again, we'll hook you up with a badge.
#bananas
D.W.G View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.W.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 11:36pm
Thanks! Second rap battle will be the guy who banned the newbies from battling!
D.W.G View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.W.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2018 at 11:48pm
Just posting, or does someone have to do something to that post? What are the REQUIREMENTS, and how does the system work in regards to rising up?
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 12:07am
Originally posted by D.W.G D.W.G wrote:

Thanks! Second rap battle will be the guy who banned the newbies from battling!

You don't wanna mess with that guy, that's the same guy that banned the groupies from battling.
#bananas
D.W.G View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.W.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 3:34pm
I don’t care if I lose, I just wanna get my anger out, and show him that newbies aren’t all bad at rapping!
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2018 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by D.W.G D.W.G wrote:

I don’t care if I lose, I just wanna get my anger out, and show him that newbies aren’t all bad at rapping!

...this is going poorly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic