Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H4ZE - Darkness At Noon 3
    Posted: 01 January 2017 at 9:12am
Darkness At Noon 3 dropped at midnight tomight, heres the link to the new mysic video from the tape and the whole mixtape!!!

Music video:

Datpiff link:

Audiomack link:

1. Darkness At Noon 3
2. Shake Hands With Lucifer (prod. Elite)
3. Happiness
4. High Price
5. Haven
6. Love Of The Hustle
7. Alone
8. Graveyard
9. The Land
10. Neverland
11. America
12. I Miss Me 2

Edited by H4ZE - 01 January 2017 at 9:17am
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2017 at 11:52pm
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 4:27pm
Sorry for sleeping. I'll check this out later tonight, Haze.
#Bananas

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2017 at 8:00pm
So after listening a few times i have my feedback. First off, this project felt much more like an album than any of your past projects. It had a smooth flow and the Acts really were a good concept. I think this had a lot better content than your past work as well. 

DAN3 - Starting with the intro, the hook was awesome, the vibes are great and you were talking on some relatable stuff. "tryna give my gift to you, all you people wanna party but won't listen to the truth". Loved that section. The musical aspect of this is excellent and well produced, 10/10.

SHWL - This beat has a good tempo, the piano sample is dope, good work by elite on this instrumental. Can't say I'm a fan of the track content but you did execute it very well, the production again was done very well and the track definitely gave the vibe to match what you were talking about. I felt the mic presence could've used more aggression, overall I give this track a 9/10.

Happiness - Made me think of the song Token released a couple months ago with the same title. This is another relatable track and one where you give a good glimpse into your mental and personal life. The vibes on this track are very strong and you can sense the emotion throughout. 10/10.

High price - I like that it's in the same key as the last track, it's a great transition. The beat is dope af and the energy on this track gets the blood pumping. The vocals were a bit rough and seemed too loud on the beat, the EQ needed work. Everything else about this was fire tho, the content. "you labels wanna try and coach it, but never let the artist find his own niche". Loved the topic here. 9/10

Haven - One of your best tracks ever, i love the energy and the story telling in this track. Flow was solid through the whole thing. It feels like I'm right there with you when all this stuff was happening. 10/10

Love of the Hustle - Some mixing issues I noticed here, but that aside this song was crazy good. I loved the roleplay storytelling in this one, the skit part was funny af "sit your ass down you don't understand about the hustle" lmao. Flow was killer on this and you had a dope presence on the mic. Beat was crazy and the hook was great. Excellent track from start to finish. 9.5/10

Alone - Didn't really like the mixing here, but this was a good transition track. The vibes are very errie, it fits the energy of your bars. Hook was good, you kept that up through the whole project. Great flow on the verses, you did a good job of keeping with the concept of the track. 7.5/10

Graveyard - Great transition from alone, the beat is crazy. Concept was dope af. Very good mixing. Like the Dark Skies line. Flow was fire the whole time, vibes are wild on this. One of my favorites. Had me dancing and turning up. 10/10

The Land - Another good transition from the last track, plus with one of my favorite producers on the beat. I like the content, you did a good job with capturing the mixtape's concept in this song, the hook was done well, the song reminds me of G Eazy's project When It's Dark Out. 8/10

Neverland - Really a song continuing on the dark vibes of the project. I feel like this is where you explain the narrative of the project, and clarify it. I will say by now the content seems a bit played out, that's just my personal feeling while listening, the song itself is done well though. 8/10

America - Love this track. Sounds alot like something I'd put on my crew's project Shattered America. Great switch up here going on the more social and political vibe. Had a public enemy feel to this track.
Dope lyrics and flow and a great execution. 10/10

I Miss Me - I think it's a good outro, i like the vibe, it's sad and happy at the same time, it's another nice look into you personally, it gives a little bit of hope. Well produced and the hook is really nice as well. 10/10

Final words. I felt that alot of these tracks lacked a bit on the vocal mixing, they sounded a bit dead or dry, but overall it was clean and rode well with the beat for the mostpart. The tracks had a good flow with smooth transitions, giving it an album feel which i always like when listening to a project. You did well with the concept tracks, but I did feel that the darkness and evil concept got a bit played out by the second half of the project, so either you just lost inspiritation, or, you planned it that way and your next project will , if you pardon the pun, have a different light to it. I'm hoping it's the latter. I think this project gave a good idea to the listener of where you've been lately, and a glimpse of where you want to go. I want to hear your next project take you to a new place from the one described here. All in all this is my final breakdown.

Beats - 10/10
Vocal production - 8/10
Mic Presence - 9/10
Flow - 10/10
Track Concepts - 9/10
Creativity - 8/10
Repeat Factor - 8/10
Lyricism - 9/10
Cohesiveness - 10/10
Energy - 9/10

DAN3 - 9/10

H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2017 at 12:08am
Ayeeee thanks mission for real! Glad you got around to listening!! Respect bro!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic