Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ wrote:

Lol of course I'm going to predict myself. Truthfully all of these artists have the potential to win. Good luck to all of you.

Yeah I don't think there's a "cut and shut" winner in anything at all. I found text just impossible to mark out tbh. That first bracket could go all sorts of directions. I also had to make a "one or the other" choice for Nig/Nomedic because that's unpredictable to fuck, either of those guys on any given day can put out work that'd beat most people on LA, so who wins? I'm sure that the final results will be vastly different than what most of us predict anyway. Let's not also forget that in the tourney voting category "Punches alone" will not win a battle, so judging the contestants based on their battle records/histories  may not even be a very clear indicator at all.

Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 5:23pm
I'll just do whom I think will win each one.

Text - concrete
Topical - Cuba
Audio - myself. If I do end up losing though I think mission wins it
Go my Minions!

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 7:57pm
Text: Beans
ILL
Hanging
Concrete
Scotty
Zinilli
Nomedic

Beans
Hanging
Scotty
Nomedic

Beans
Nomedic

Nomedic

Topical:
Myself
ILL
Exo
Brenn
Cuba
Sal
Fuckoff
Amgin

iLL
Exo
Cuba
Fuckoff

Exo
Cuba

Cuba

Audio:
Belligerent Tongue
H4ZE
Broths Goose
Law

H4ZE
Law

H4ZE

The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 8:45pm
I think it's awesome seein where people differ actually, always goes to show you that personal taste matters a lot in these things. Obviously as a judge my own predictions are NOT part of the "contest" haha, but i do think that the judges on the panel will each have their own preferences in style and delivery which can make for interesting decisions at time. At least with the "judging forms" you'll be able to see where and why a decision was made. I think some of those brackets are bloody tough too. After the first round things start to get very close in terms of ability. That bracket in topical with Nig, Nomedic, FO and Cuba all on one side is tough as shit to call. Depending on the topics, the performances and the judges that could be literally anyone in the final.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:15pm
Disregarding upsets, incompetent\corrupt judges, no-shows and so on, here's my closely calculated predictions for TEXT:

Round 1

Beans 70% - Clear favorite here with over 60 wins, tho flameboi may have some tricks up his sleeve.

Ill 55% - Levy has ability to drop vicious bars, tho Ill impressed with his response OM to Dal. Hope I'm wrong for SYNs sake. Good luck levy.

Hanging 80% - Being a vet and member for over decade, bullet gotta go 110% in get the W.

Rutter 65% - Both have improved great since joined, Rutter has the edge tho Mission 
hasn't steered away from a fight, wont discount him completely.

Concrete 65% - Haven't checked out a battle with Dizzle yet, tho I saw his attack on Beans n Triz. I won't underestimate him.

Sal 55% - Most unpredictable match. I know from personal experience Dal can drop a diss. Tho, with all the shit Scoot has seen here over the years he must have picked up a few things.

Zin 80% - Zin just won the last tourney and is packing confident. Rapper T has his 
work cut out to get to next round.

Nomedic 75% - Nomeds another dude that's elevated greatly the last year. May be a 
serious threat if bringing his a-game along. Sky Scrapur, do your best and let the chips fall where they may.

Round 2

Beans 60% - For having so many more battles under his belt, tho this is still rather open.

Rutter 55% - For being more updated on the current battle-scene. Tho Hanging may go all gore 
on you, watch out!

Concrete 60% - Not exactly a grudge match but still a clash I've been looking forward 
to. Dal may prove me to be overrated once and for all, or I prove him DEAD wrong.

Zin 51% - The closest battle this round, this really boils down to who has the day. 
Go SynZin.

Round 3

Rutter 52% - From here it's just pure speculation and blatant SYN bias, this comes down to who has the day, judges preferences, etc. Rutter has what it takes, nuff said.

Concrete 55% - basically the same as above with a blatant ME bias. Evil Smile

Finals.

Concrete 60% - Because everyone entering here should aim to win. Nothing less. 

The SYN finale will be a legendary showdown more anticipated than dragons vs white walkers, they will sing songs about it for ages, etc.  Yeah.. looking forward to the tourney. 

Topical predictions coming soon.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2015 at 10:21pm
I have to say the battle I most "want to happen" is the You vs Dal one. That'd be a highlight for me i read your diss at him when i did the Syn text comic and thought it was fire. 
Music

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 9:38am
Audio: Zin vs Mission
Zin has the punches and personals but Mission has the flow and the technique....

Zin wins from straight punches!

Text: Potential Syn Final Four...
However Hanging Beans Zin and Dal are my four.....

I have Zin or Beans stealing this..... Zin will have his work cut out for him but he's rapping Syn as a leader full fledge and has tourney experience and momentum.

Topical: everyone sleeping on my man Nigma!!! he's a dark horse here....

my final four has Zin, Me, Nig, and Cuba...

with probably me and cuba writing our asses off for an epic final...
but any and all options would and should be resulting in instant classic nominations!

im excited for this.... I work 12 hour shifts over the weekends now so i hope I can make time to write....

My tag team prediction is a syn member will be on the team LOL think we have over half the field covered...... I include Art as Syn still!! lol good luck everyone and hope you'll enjoy the writing and merch!
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 9:14pm
Who the last tag team that signed up?
#bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 9:17pm
Ban Hammer, they're a late entry. Pretty dope. Audio bracket up soon.
Music

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

Ban Hammer, they're a late entry. Pretty dope. Audio bracket up soon.

I meant who makes up ban hammer?
#bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:46pm
Tag bracket now up. And lol^ Think about it. ;)
Music

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:50pm
Aha scott n law, crazy shit.
#bananas
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2015 at 11:58pm
lmao thats hilarious
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:23am
Mission beat me on an audio?? Y'all must be on that good shit
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:12am
LMAOOOOOO you must not have heard me battle before nearly beat ransom
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:17am
Mission have you heard Goose battle??? Guys sick af but keep getting your "nearly wins" bro.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 4:40am
Yes i have and I'm just saying im a contender i think I can get the win
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:36pm
My predictions goose wins audio

I'm taking the text
Me an goose tag the tag
An zin wins audio an topical

Its gonna be syntastic
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 1:38pm
I mean zin wins topical
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 3:21pm
Audio - Perhaps The Law. I was gonna follow those battles if BarryBonds participated hahaha retarted ass.

Tag and Topical - It's unpredictable.

Text - Sky Scrapur or Concrete
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic