Sports, Media and Entertainment: Street Fighter ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Street Fighter ??
    Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:40pm
if you have a PC or PS4.. the new beta for the street fighter CFN is available for pre-download right now.

it goes live with all characters unlocked and free to play from May 11-14.

I will be handing out bodybags to my modsquad homies.

if you guys want to get together a little mini tournament, I think it would be dope.

you aint gotta post your gamertag and shit as CFN has their own system for that..so no worries about getting random friend requests from oddball ass folks.

anyone down?
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 8:06pm
Neek i would totally leg sweep you to death, bruh!

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Neek i would totally leg sweep you to death, bruh!

with fierce only tho, right?
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 8:16pm
lmao!

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 10:32pm
Come get this work homie.
#Bananas

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 12:12am
endeeze the type to pick Blanka then stay on the opposite of the screen and doing that electricity thing all day talm bout ' "you u come near mr ur gonna get shock, son!"

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

endeeze the type to pick Blanka then stay on the opposite of the screen and doing that electricity thing all day talm bout ' "you u come near mr ur gonna get shock, son!"

100%.. then when you ex on his start up frames..he get salty talking bout "thats cheating."
#Bananas
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 12:38am
haha!!

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:27am
if you have a PC or PS4..

Is it cross platform play?
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:46am
Yes.
#Bananas

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:10pm
We may think about this. 
Go my Minions!

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:40pm
I'm sad,nobody seems to have the Xbox 1 here except for Neek and me,and then Neek
has both,it's about time I invested in the PS4 me thinks.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Crimson Juice Crimson Juice wrote:

I'm sad,nobody seems to have the Xbox 1 here except for Neek and me,and then Neek
has both,it's about time I invested in the PS4 me thinks.

Grant us Eyes! 
Go my Minions!

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:10pm
I sold my Xbox because I thought it was wack to have to pay for online. Fuck that shit. So I switched to the PS3, but now I just use it for Netflix or bluray.

Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:11pm
Now if someone here wants to get wrecked or play on same team with league of legends in the pc, hit me up
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 8:22pm
^^Well I know Neek won't if he has it,I'm still waiting for him to play Gears Of War..lol.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

Now if someone here wants to get wrecked or play on same team with league of legends in the pc, hit me up

What else you play on PC?
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 10:51pm
I don't really play any games, I occasionally play LOL, other than that only other game I was into was counter strike
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:42am
Download heroes of the storm before 22nd of may and get like 20 characters free. Then hit me up and get wrecked homie.
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 7:44pm
well, recently Scottsdale and Law ran a couple sets. this is the first best of three they did. Scottsdale, who cant spell his own name to save his life, hasnt played street fighter since the big console war was Snes vs Genesis. Law - his opponent, has never played a street fighter, but has been caught on video beating a man with his own shoe.

in this set, round 1 is a real feeling out. both checking ranges and seeing if the jump in's will be punished. Law hits his famous taunt before activating his v-trigger but drops the round as Scottsdale hits a crouching medium punch.

round 2 tho? this one Law decides to clearly dominate the ground game, has solid strings and setups. Scottsdale takes to the air. In typical Law fashion, he hits a critical art like it aint no thang, but Scottsdale stays composed and hits a sweep on a jump in from Laws v-triggered Karin.

1-0 Scottsdale.

so, the stage is set and we begin the second game. this time Law opts for his bae ibuki, while Scottsdale declines to go with his bff Ryu and tries out Raaassshhhiiidddooo.

round 1 we see Law show why his Ibuki is like wu-tang clan, its simply nothing to fornicate with. He uses solid range on a very agile and mobile Rashid controlled by Scottsdale. At one point in the set, Law uses his v-skill to completely nullify a nicely timed v-trigger from Scottsdales Rashiddoooo. Law closes out the show with a greatly timed medium kick jump in.

Round 2?? Scottsdale comes out super aggressive. after hitting a cool ass spinning tornado, Law uses some exceptional pokes and keeps Rashido grounded with excellent air control. after a few very heavy kick sweeps and a couple attempts at cross ups, Scottsdale dizzies Law and finishes it up with a v-trigger to close out the round.

Final round! Law starts off with some slick dashes, to fuck up any Scottsdale jumping. he again, famously hits his critical art like its a normal. Scottsdale counters with his own slick shit. he uses his v-trigger to land a knockdown and then hits a cross up on Law's quickrise to land his other two v-trigger hits. Scottsdale hits an ex mixer to gain momentum, after some back and fourth action, Scottsdale drops the round as he goes for a projectile and is swept by Law's Ibuki.

Game 3 is set. 1 apiece. personally I was hoping for Scottsdale's Ryu vs Law's Ibuki to really set this shit in stone. these guys had other ideas and random select eachother. maybe they were just feeling themselves that much they was on "I can beat you with any character" shit. Scottsdale Zangief vs Law's Kolin. oh boy

Round 1 - this shit opens up and looks free as fuck. Law just doing jump ins, pokes, cross ups. he just not giving a fuck. eventually Scottsdale is so confused by what in the mother of God is even happening that hes dizzied. Law opts not to attempt a combo and just punishes with a throw. Zangief is like word? and hits Law back with a throw of his own. some WWE type shit. after Law realizes he aint tryna get snatched up like that, he evades a bit. once he feels froggy he goes for a nice jump in, but Scottsdale has other plans and hits his v-skill followed up by a v-trigger tornado. they trade pokes and control, its looking like Scottsdale might escape with a win after an extremely rough round, but loses while both players health is literally just a pixel. close round.

Second round? Law realizing that Beyonce was right and Scottsdale must not know bout him must not know bout him - cause he hits a CA like nada. Scottsdale channels his own theme song when he hits a standing heavy kick with some "aint that a kick in the head"…some nice trades but Scottsdale brings the action into his realm when hits a v-trigger. Scottsdale proving once again, somebody better get air traffic control on the line cause the skies are clear for days. Law feeling like this man just aint respekin' - goes ham while Scottsdale does his best to v-skil some of the incoming damage but is eventually overwhelmed and Law takes game 3 with relative ease.

overall, they ran some good sets. the Ibuki/Ryu was really good, but in the words of my neighbor - theres nothing like the first time.

this write-up is brought to you by the Mod known as Nigma, who's day one Bison was causing havoc online. He and Law have verbally agreed to some simulated fisticuffs at a later date in what could be the ultimate showdown.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic