Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:19pm

Setup Rules

KO win: 3
Win: 2
Loss/KO Loss: 1
---
No-show: -3
No-showee: 1

No-showee being the person that shows up for the battle. If you are in a position where you need to prove you are there and ready to drop a verse but won't because you don't think your opponent will show, contact me and it'll be sorted.

From the point-system above, a winner from each group will be drawn, and go through to the semis of their pool (so quarters overall). In each pool the quarter and semi-finals will all be drawn completely at random by me, at the end of course each pool will have a winner, and they will meet in the finals.

The winner will then receive:

• three months' free Premium Account
  • their own address @lyricalassault.co.uk
  • a graphic for your sig
  • and a place in the Hall of Fame

Main Rules:

• Deadlines are final. Though if by any circumstance I'm not available to be online at the time of the deadline, I'm not gonna bullshit you, you will get let off if I wake up the next day and your verse is in.
  • Deadlines will all be midnight GMT of the relevant day, and you will have a week for each round (just so you know what that is compared to your time, this post was made at 9:40am on Oct 18)
  • When in the groups, you CANNOT vote on the other battle in your group
  • All verses will be checked for biting and recycling, so don't try it
  • VOTE SWAYING WILL BE MONITORED - whether it's after both verses are in or even in the post containing your verse, it will all be monitored closely and if you are judged to have swayed votes by me you will be warned, or possibly disqualified straight away
  • NO posts are to be deleted from the battles - please don't abuse this with genuinely pointless posts
  • Group stages: anyone can drop first or second, as long as it's before the deadline.
  • Knockout stages: BLIND DROPS - all verses to be PMed to me once complete. Please INDICATE CLEARLY what parts of the PM should NOT be included in what is pasted into the battle and what should. Also do any formatting such as bold, links etc BEFORE sending it to me, I won't do any of that for you. You may re-submit your verse as many times as you wish before the deadline.

Battle Rules:

• First to three EXPLAINED votes wins (explanations to be judged by me), 3-0 is a KO
  • From each Pool's final and onwards, first to FIVE explained votes wins (explanations to be judged by me), 5-0 is a KO
  • Group battles will have no minimum, and a maximum of 8 bars
  • Knockout battles will have no minimum, and a maximum of 16 bars
  • I have decided to let Crew Votes STAND for this tournament, to see how it goes
  • Flips/feeding PERMITTED - just to save the hassle

Edited by -Orion-
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic