Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **It's GULLY in Woolwich**
    Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:52pm

“We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. Your people will never be safe. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day. We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you. Do you think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think your politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy like you, and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so we, so you can all live in peace.”

Are you serious?.. Say what?.. We'll never be safe?
not with freaks like these weilding machettes and blades
to carve bones, his dark tone still showed him red in the face
as armed response responded slowly - he readily waits

(20 minutes ahead of their pace)

The weather's great, both were sittin' scoping for a victim
vision fixed upon an innocent, approaching his position,
floor it, turbo kicks in, the blokes ferocious with precision
cuz they're hopelessly devoted & the motive is religion
 focused on the mission, they drag him through the street
onlookers look in disbelief at what's presumed as meat
hacking in full view of the screens like 2 computer geeks
as blood oozes and leaks the dudes refuse to cease
each swoop induces screams with every gash created
they slashed his frame, he thrashed in pain until the lad deflated
a "help for heroes" tag defaced quick by this act of hatred
splattered stains on slabs of pavement from the captures plateletts

I have to state the facts incase "the facts" are jaded
Islamists are to blame, this aint ISLAM related
the Jihadists stated
"get ya flashes activated on ya cameras to take pics
we've got no plans to evade pigs - Allah is the greatest!!"

R.I.P Lee Rigby
I know you'll be sadly missed

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:00pm
Superbly written, this was A1 writing with a mixture of current events. I really liked the opening rhyme scheme, it was flawless! Very well done, dude.
The original comeback kid
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:00pm
You know this was great, but i can't really feed it fully being the subject it's about...i was sickened watching it on the news
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:10pm
appreciate that Kay n DTK

i knew this lad personally - can't believe its him. he literally lived round the corner. it's devastating.

for those that aint heard about this yet - Lee was 25 and was a serving soldier. he was returning back to his barracks when 2 guys ran him over, got out and proceeded to chop him over and over with meat cleavers. they stabbed him repeatedly, tried to decapitate him, and then as he lay dying, they dragged him into the middle of a busy high street and danced around him chanting god is great. they were asking onlookers to take pictures and film it on there phones. they then waited for the police to arrive and charged the officers shortly before being shot

Edited by Manc - 23 May 2013 at 7:22pm
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:32pm
Thanks for putting that into prospective Manc.
Them idiots are foolish!

This piece is rawl bro!
I can sense the connection you have with this event thru your lyrics.
Great Job

Stay up.
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:37pm
This was very deep i respect this,props. Its crazy how you knew the guy. What a small world.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 7:48pm
You knew him? Wow

Shit
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:35pm
Yea man - didn't even realise when they released his name although my initial thought was that I know a lad with the same name. Doesn't seem real.

Cheers for the feed lads
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:54pm
Like i've told you on Facebook, this is one of the most technically brilliant things i've ever seen you write, and that's saying something. 

So sorry for your loss. 

I'm very much for people of all religions, all walks of life, and all races coming to our shores. It's what makes us the best collection of countries in the World (as far as being accepting, multicultural and 100% behind free speech). So you know i'm not going at 'immigrants' when I say this.. 

FUCK ANYONE TRYING TO TERRORIZE US. Fucking British and proud. We'll stand strong for this great lad. And we'll be better than this despicable pussy scum. 

fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:05pm
this was sick as. flow/content was rediculous. props

rip too

tho i will say i know plenty of muslims ( and though anyone who actually believes in a religion imo is a either in denial/deluded/crazy ) the few tarnish the rest. 

for me its like even if there had never been islam or religion, these guys were psycho killers, the rest is an excuse.

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by fuckoff fuckoff wrote:

for me its like even if there had never been islam or religion, these guys were psycho killers, the rest is an excuse.

Absolutely
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 11:08pm
You killed this Manc! Everything you touch is platt bro! Great work. Dammm...I love how you stood unbiased toward those who practice peacfully.

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:03am
Thank for the positive feed lads - much appreciated
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 7:13pm
Fuuuuuuucccckkkk.

This right here was like whoa. Sick on multiple levels with flow, wording, storytelling and you did it effortlessly. Add in the element that it hits you so close to home that it puts in in that really real zone.

The descriptiveness of the brutality added so much to this and again, trying to make sense of something so senseless.... Yeah, like whoa.

This was kinda like the "In the news" concepts you do, but like 1000% more raw. You got this topic on lock, ain't nobody touching this. Bravo kid.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:04pm
Mate you told that just how it unfolded.............Hard to believe what the fuck just happened really, you see the picture of that manchester lad on tv and straight away you can tell he's a good kid, what a fucking crime...............You knew him?  Oh shitt it feels like me an my family ad half the nation  know him and miss him too now
Ya know that locations only a 25 minute cycle from me............Shitts getting deep in it
Agree these people wa insane regardless of religion

Final thought
Rest in peace Lee

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 10:11pm

This right here was dope as fuck.

The flow and the way you were able to really capture the image and put it into word was insane. The vocab with your schemes and milti game was fuckin on point! The way you put the story together it really was solid.

There are some crazy mother fuckers out there....

But fuckin great read
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 3:00am
This has been all over the New York newspapers... I've been reading up on this and damn...It really is a sick sick world we live in...

I think you laid this shit down perfectly Manc..

"Are you serious?.. Say what?.. We'll never be safe?
not with freaks like these weilding machettes and blades
to carve bones, his dark tone still showed him red in the face
as armed response responded slowly - he readily waits"---flow was perfect  and you really set it up nicely...

"The weather's great, both were sittin' scoping for a victim
vision fixed upon an innocent, approaching his position,
floor it, turbo kicks in, the blokes ferocious with precision
cuz they're hopelessly devoted & the motive is religion
 focused on the mission, they drag him through the street
onlookers look in disbelief at what's presumed as meat"---you painted such a vivid picture of what actually happened...

"as blood oozes and leaks the dudes refuse to cease
each swoop induces screams with every gash created
splattered stains on slabs of pavement ---the flow is flawless and again the imagery is just crazy dude...cheers to you

"I have to state the facts incase "the facts" are jaded
Islamists are to blame, this aint ISLAM related
the Jihadists stated
"get ya flashes activated on ya cameras to take pics
we've got no plans to evade pigs - Allah is the greatest!!"---damn

OMOTH nominee without a doubt...

J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:20am
"each swoop induces screams with every gash created
splattered stains on slabs of pavement from the captures plateletts" - Manc
them bars was crazy my nigga...flow was goin bro
HG)Sass
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:34am
Great piece Manc, flow was impeccable. Nice to have something real dope to read when I pop back for the first time in months!
Ellduduronron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-5-0
Form: LWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ellduduronron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 10:16pm
Craziness.... I really like how you put it together. Read really nice an painted a good picture. Sorry to hear about your loss. Its a crazy world now days. Rip
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic